Quick Tournament Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe-Hope Weasley

OOC First Name
Zoey
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4
This probably has already been answered in a thread that I may have missed over, but how can Zoe enter the Tri-Wizard Tournament?

Thanks.

Hey Zoe

Fill in this and PM to Nick or Alicia
Position Applying For (student or headmaster/headmistress)
Characters Name (if different from registered name)
Why would you be a good choice?
Please tell me a bit about your character
Why would your character have been chosen from all the Durmstrang students to represent your school at the TriWizard Tournament? (leave blank if applying for Headmaster/Headmistress)

Please submit an RP as the student or Headmaster. Please include you characters personality/charactaristics as well as an example of how they will interact with the other students from the other schools.

I thought that was just to apply for a durmstrang student, or headmaster/mistress. It's also for entering the tourname?

OK

Well I know on HS, they have a topic, where you just leave your name and year, so I would wait until an Admin, posts something.

That's what got me all confused, when I saw their topic, I thought we had one too, but I just hadn't seen it. :blink:

I don't believe HS was told to start accepting champions from their school yet, or even applying.
We'll have a topic specific for that when we want students to apply to be HNZ's champion. :)

I sent the info to HS a couple days ago, so they're okay. But both schools should only be looking for 'Durmstrang' students at this time. When the time comes, 4th and 5th year students on HNZ will have the option to voice their interest in participating in the tournament. This selection will be just before the TriWizard Banquet (which is the third or second week of the new school year). I hope that helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back