• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

QUESTION!

Bellatrix Green

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,658
OOC First Name
Ahna
Ok, so I am debating on getting a facebook, but I don't really understand it. I know about myspace a bit better....but yeah. So I was curious, if someone could compare or contrast myspace and facebook for me...to understand better...it can be from your own experience too. :D
 
Here is a comparison
 
Well, simply: myspace is good for linking with bands, facebook is good for useless time wasting.
Facebook's better for procrastination, because of all the applications. Myspace is...well, I possibly use it more than facebook. It's easier to link with randoms on myspace =P.
 
well, nick answered first. XD
 
Violet Bellamy said:
Well, simply: myspace is good for linking with bands, facebook is good for useless time wasting.
Facebook's better for procrastination, because of all the applications. Myspace is...well, I possibly use it more than facebook. It's easier to link with randoms on myspace =P.
Facebook is more fun in general, but less freedom to personalize, and no coding needed... :)
 
Kiera needs friends :p
 
Professor Nicolas King said:
Violet Bellamy said:
Well, simply: myspace is good for linking with bands, facebook is good for useless time wasting.
Facebook's better for procrastination, because of all the applications. Myspace is...well, I possibly use it more than facebook. It's easier to link with randoms on myspace =P.
Facebook is more fun in general, but less freedom to personalize, and no coding needed... :)
Coding?
 
Bellatrix Green said:
Professor Nicolas King said:
Violet Bellamy said:
Well, simply: myspace is good for linking with bands, facebook is good for useless time wasting.
Facebook's better for procrastination, because of all the applications. Myspace is...well, I possibly use it more than facebook. It's easier to link with randoms on myspace =P.
Facebook is more fun in general, but less freedom to personalize, and no coding needed... :)
Coding?
On Myspace you use HTML to edit your page, not on Facebook.
 
I have facebook... it is a lot like Bebo, only not as good.

I don't know about My Space though. It's been years and years since I last used that.
 
Facebook started out as college students only. In the past two or three years, it's moved towards a more myspace-esque community. While on the flipside, myspace has drifted toward a more facebook-esqe setup. This leads me to believe that they are soon to become one: The MyFace.
 
HAHA Myface, i have both bebo and MySpace and tried out FaceBook but hated it, In my opinion Bebo's best everytime!
 
Just get a facebook.
I used to dislike it but now I like it.
I used to love Bebo and now it's just... meh .
 
Lovely funeral trip??

I hate both I like HNZ better!!

Nosa I just use both site to contact people that the main reason!!
 
Well not so lovely :(
She explains in the Student Absence List
 
Tis no problem Bella :)
 
Yeah I know.

*So sad*

Feel better Bella
 
Back
Top