QUESTION!

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Ok, so I am debating on getting a facebook, but I don't really understand it. I know about myspace a bit better....but yeah. So I was curious, if someone could compare or contrast myspace and facebook for me...to understand better...it can be from your own experience too. :D

Here is a comparison

Well, simply: myspace is good for linking with bands, facebook is good for useless time wasting.
Facebook's better for procrastination, because of all the applications. Myspace is...well, I possibly use it more than facebook. It's easier to link with randoms on myspace =P.

well, nick answered first. XD

Violet Bellamy said:
Well, simply: myspace is good for linking with bands, facebook is good for useless time wasting.
Facebook's better for procrastination, because of all the applications. Myspace is...well, I possibly use it more than facebook. It's easier to link with randoms on myspace =P.
Facebook is more fun in general, but less freedom to personalize, and no coding needed... :)

Kiera needs friends :p

Professor Nicolas King said:
Violet Bellamy said:
Facebook is more fun in general, but less freedom to personalize, and no coding needed... :)
Coding?

Bellatrix Green said:
Professor Nicolas King said:
Violet Bellamy said:
Coding?
On Myspace you use HTML to edit your page, not on Facebook.

I have facebook... it is a lot like Bebo, only not as good.

I don't know about My Space though. It's been years and years since I last used that.

Facebook started out as college students only. In the past two or three years, it's moved towards a more myspace-esque community. While on the flipside, myspace has drifted toward a more facebook-esqe setup. This leads me to believe that they are soon to become one: The MyFace.

HAHA Myface, i have both bebo and MySpace and tried out FaceBook but hated it, In my opinion Bebo's best everytime!

Just get a facebook.
I used to dislike it but now I like it.
I used to love Bebo and now it's just... meh .

Lovely funeral trip??

I hate both I like HNZ better!!

Nosa I just use both site to contact people that the main reason!!

Well not so lovely :(
She explains in the Student Absence List

Tis no problem Bella :)

Yeah I know.

*So sad*

Feel better Bella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back