Pureblood question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makato Scry

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
12" Elder wand with Dementor's tear core
My mother is pure blood and deceased do I still need to connect her to the main familyy tree.

(this applies to sorta all halfbloods with one pureblood parent)

You probably would not have to place her on the family tree, I know Sophia wants to simplify it all. Though this would probably best be asked in the 'questions' thread in the Student Background Centre (Canadian Spelling there, sorry :p ). Then Sophia can answer your question more accuratly than I ever could. :)

Makato Scry said:
My mother is pure blood and deceased do I still need to connect her to the main familyy tree.

(this applies to sorta all halfbloods with one pureblood parent)
I actually addressed that point in the Pureblood Application.

If you want any close relations to you to be a pureblood, you must send an application for them, regardless if they are a playable character or not.

Sophia Stark said:
Makato Scry said:

(this applies to sorta all halfbloods with one  pureblood parent)

If you want any close relations to you to be a pureblood, you must send an application for them, regardless if they are a playable character or not.
That was SO not that long when I submitted my application. :-0

Professor Nicolas King said:
Sophia Stark said:
Makato Scry said:

The first few applications I received helped show me what was not made clear enough and what I needed to spell out for people. So, it has been added to, yes. It may very well have more added to it as I see necessary.

Sophia Stark said:
Professor Nicolas King said:
Sophia Stark said:
Makato Scry said:

The first few applications I received helped show me what was not made clear enough and what I needed to spell out for people. So, it has been added to, yes. It may very well have more added to it as I see necessary.
:-0 :-0
I was wondering why I could anser three questions with the same answer :p :unsure: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back