Not open for further replies.

Sawyer Warland

OOC First Name
Cole
Nobody Said This Was Easy
---------------------------------------------
giphy.gif

cleanliness is next to godliness

Hello my fair fellow roleplayers. I have here a beautiful, pristine, amazingly wonderful young lady who needs some friends. And by some I mean probably very few, and by friends I mean purebloods that her parents set up met and greets with that she probably doesn't want to talk to. Sawyer has just turned 8 years old, getting hella close to sorting and the anxiety of leaving her little home is only being increased by her parents shoving her into play dates with children who like to play with dirt and mud. Her parents have had her tutored for years along with her brother (whom is a Slytherin) and her sister is even with a tutor/baby sitter at age one. So this is an extremely magic oriented family - which is important.

Why is that Cole? You ask, i will tell you my love - it's because if you want to be her friend your character cannot be muggle born, and if mixed blood both parents before them must be mixed bloods - no muggleborns in immediate family. Now that we've got her parents ridiculous standards out of the way, let's talk about Sawyer so that you know if she'd be a good friend.

Sawyer is fairly mature, she is kind but she doens't like to play in the dirt at all. She's is worldly, as she often studies about othr countries - which means that yes she does speak a bit of another language. When she expressed interest in learning french her parents set her up witha tutor who could help her - she's not fluent but she does speak a small amount. Sawyer will converse with kids, but she will not rough house, or touch anything they've had hands on after being outside. She also has a huge collection of muggle hand sanitizer in 800 scents (obvious exaggeration xD ) That's all I can really think of honestly. You can always check my character tracker for my characters if you wanna plot with soemone else, but I'm really trying to get Sawyer out and about to develop her a bit.

Hey :r

My character Anastasie Vernier here would be in about the same year as Sawyer at Hogwarts (I'm still deciding when exactly I'm going to sort her in amongst all my other characters xD ) She's not pureblood but she's mixed blood, with literally everyone in her family being mixed blood too except for her step father and step siblings (If Sawyer's parents don't like that then feel free to reject the offer.) Anastasie speaks fluent French which may be good if Sawyer would like to learn some more French but she also speaks little to no English and can only speak some words of it.

Personality wise, Anastasie might not be the nicest person to be around. She's sensitive and can snap easily at little things. She can also be quite analytical and loves to ask a lot of questions as she can get nosy. On top of that, she's very prejudice and will definitely judge Sawyer based on first impressions, especially considering Sawyer is a clean-freak. Apart from that, she's creative and very music-oriented and is quite an intelligent and extroverted person. I suppose they might get along and I'm interested to see if they do ^_^

Let me know what you think!

Hello my dear :hug: i can't resist plotting from someone as awesome as you! So of course I would love to set something up with Ana here and Sawyer. Sawyer lives in New Zealand, which I'm not sure is where your character lives, but I'm sure that her parents would network with the children - I mean they've already decided on their 11 year old son's wife, so I'm sure they are out and about in the magic community. I'm a huge fan of just throwing characters together, so if we can decide on a place I'd love to see if they make friends or enemies!

I'm assuming though that she is not actually five then since you said she'd be sorted around the same time?

You didn't ask me D: How did it come to this D:

Anyway, I don't have any eight year olds, but I do have a couple of nine year olds if you like. I can't guarantee that they'd get along either, but you know, bear with me. So I have three, well, two and a half to be honest. Verity Lancaster, Clara Hayes and Wynter Mckenna. Verity and Wynter are purebloods, Clara I have to apply for and I can't do that until she is sorted xD But lemme tell you a bit about them and you can figure it out at your leisure ahahaha

Okay, so Verity lives in America, so it might be a bit out of the way. She's Esme's cousin, so take that how you will xD She's actually Clara's cousin too, so there you go, also Emily and Nathaniel's and Wynter's but she's never met any of them. She's not particularly nice, but she's very sarcastic and she likes for things to go the way that she wants. She's not especially violent and really likes stuffed animals which she always asks her parents to animate for her.

Clara is Austiin's daughter and she's a little bit psychotic to be honest. She loves her daddy very much and prefers his company over anyones. She is usually a very calm person, but freaks out if she loses something precious to her or if someone insults her. She is highly intelligent though and usually isn't insulted by things other than stupid people. She would be a loyal friend, but a terrifying rival. She lives in NZ.

Lastly I have Wynter Mckenna, also Austiin's child and very different to both of these other girls. She is the child of an auror, a scit and a healer, so where her loyalties lie are completely up to how she ends up developing. She is an extravagant liar, i think she gets it from her biological dad, but she is super into analysing people, which I think she gets from her dad that raised her. She can also be a bit of a hot head which she gets from her mum and she entertains herself a lot because both of her parents are busy. She also lives in NZ and I think would benefit from a friend.

Let me know!

Ana lives in France but yeah we can do some kind of networking thing to get them to communicate. Ana is going to Hogwarts New Zealand but I don't know when I'd like to sort her. As of now she is 5 which would make her a year or two below Sawyer but I might change that as I figure out when I'm sorting all my other characters that are yet to be registered :r Ana's mother would gladly let Ana travel to New Zealand just to meet Sawyer so maybe we can start a topic in New Zealand at Sawyer's house or a nearby park?

Teigan: I suppose you're too obvious. The one that I know for sure I'd like to give a go is Clara and Sawyer - mainly because I ADORE Clara and her crazy antics and her Pb :wub: As for the other two we can chat a bit in private and find something out.

Kaye: I'll go ahead and probably start something later tonight when I've got some muse. It could easily be Ana's parents hanging out with Sawyer's in the other room while the two girls converse. :d And we can always wait until you figure out the age first!

It's okay, I'm pretty sure I'm just going to keep her as a five year old :p Send me the link when you're done ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back