Pure Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva Black

OOC First Name
Elise
Eva Forest comes from a very wealthy family. She knows exactly everything about cooking, sewing, flower arranging, and home care. She is very mature and able to take care of all sorts of things. She is independent and brave. But, she got mad easily if someone interupted her statement. She has two cousins. Dylan Forest and Steven Forest.

NB : Their last name can be changed depend their family's last name before they get sorted.

So, Guys ... I need :

1. Good plot for her

2. Pure Blood family. Remember 'wealthy'.

3. Aunt that is a wizard and married with muggle.

Let me know if you have pure blood and idea for her plots xD

Please check THIS before make a post at here. Eva's parents must have relationship with Dylan and Steven's parents.

Added >> Eva Forest has two cousin, Dylan Forest and Steven Forest.

some informations :

Dylan Forest came from Mixed blood (her mother is a witch and his father is a muggle).

Steven Forest is Dylan's half brother. Steven Forest naturally is a muggle because his father is muggle (Dylan's father) and then his mother is dead, killing by Death Eaters when he was a baby.

I could offer Connor as a brother figure if you like. He is sweet, kind and very laid back. He can be protective over his friends and family but he loves to joke around. He is very loving and doesnt judge people on their blood status

Did you mean her real brother ? Otherwise, they must have same parents eh ?

no just like a close friend but she can see him as a brother figure as he would always be there for her ect

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back