prognosis not sunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
ok sorry for doing this especially with quidditch game an' all but I'm just literally waiting on my sister who's going to drive me to an appointment I have in the hospital coz too weak and can't drive myself.

Haven't been able to eat or drink anything all day, head feels basically awful and running temp.
Doc's still make house calls here thank heaven and he's made an appointment for me to go into CUH and get seen to. It's most likely nothing but he's old and didn't want to take chances. Especially when I can't even hold down fluids.

Don't know when I'll be back on again might be tomorrow or could be later in the week.
Anyhow, take care till then

Linda

Linda,

My pm system is acting really wierd all of a sudden. Take care of yourself and don't even worry about the game. Hope to see you back soon, happy and healthy.

:glomp2:

Cyndi

Linda, I hope you get better really soon, I'll miss you! :hug:

Get better quicky, Linda! We're all going to miss you. *hugs*

Linda :linda: ,

Get yourself better! Don't worry about the game. Priority #1 is to get you well! =wub= =wub=

Nyaaaa Lin! Get better soon :wub: Take the time you need. =wub= :linda:

Mike

Not mah bestie :( I hope you feel better really really soon and remember...the nurses are really the brains behind the operation so when ya need something ask them ;) Get well and can't wait to have you back with us nice and healthy!!

:wub:
Katie

Oh no :linda: !

Tis sucky but it's better to be safe than sorry! I'll be praying you get better soon now! :)

Abby

Mommy...

What the heck happen to you?

You go and rest

Miss you now

I'll make you a soup, if my passport is ready and visa too <_<

a :hug: for you

AW thank you guys
bit embarressed now - it turned out to be acute tonsilitis
on a course of anti-biotics
and my sis insists on my staying at her place, coz I still haven't been able to eat or drink much.
drank an ounce of water today so GO ME!

anyways, I'm under strict orders to get severe rest in, we're just collecting Mr. Darcy now before heading back to her house and according to her strict rest does not include computer time =doh= could be gone just a few days more

so be good and love to all

Aww Linda this sucks, hope to see you again soon, missed you loads during my time away, hope you get back to me soon :hug: :wub:

- Pat

Eeek. :o

Tony shakes a wand at sucky illnesses. <_< .. (you will have to imagine it shaking :lawlz: ).

Hurry up and feel better! :tony:

thanks for the wishes again guys

I came home late last night to get more rest here
tend to get suffocated by too much TLC at my sisters.

Won't be on quite so regularly just yet but will try to be on a bit at least
good to be back - ish ;)

How could I have missed this? :shock:
You better get better! Tell your immune system to kick that (insert what's wrong with you here)'s arse!
=wub= =wub=
-Kaitlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back