Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
She hoped find @Professor Landon Carter and she hoped that he will be find. Jenna wanted that he met her daughter Iris and some day she will be learn at Hogwarts to. She was sending the note that she was here and hoped that he was here at shcool and was not that mad for her.

Landon always loved the graduation ceremony, but it was so sad to see the faces he once saw shy and nervous in their first year now up collecting their certificates. The man received a note from a former student letting him know that they were there, and Landon was keen to see how she was going since she graduated. When he saw her he smiled. "Hey Jenna!" he exclaimed.

'Hello, professor!" She will always call him a professor. "This is my daughter Iris Nicole Maxwell." She smiled to professor and she will be learn this place to. " She will be her study to, professor!" She smiled and hoped not many talk

Jenna seemed excited to see him. When she introduced him to her daughter he couldn't help the "Awww" that escaped his lips. Children were always so precious to him. "Oh, she's very cute." he said to her. "If I'm still here, it will be a delight to teach her." Landon hoped he would be at Hogwarts until he passed, but he also couldn't be so sure of things either.

"Thanky so much, professor. How are you? What new at Hogwarts? I work with dragons in Sweden. I realy love this place." She told him that she was work with dragons but right now she was sty home with her daughter and make home duties. "Why you say that professor? Is something wrong?" She wanted know about him more.

"I'm good, thank you!" he exclaimed, happy that his former student was interested. "That's amazing that you work with Dragons. I knew you had it in you." It was always great for Landon to know that his former students were doing well as it meant that he didn't fail entirely at his job. He chuckled as she asked if something was wrong. "No, not at all! I'm just getting a little older, and I can't be too sure that the Headmaster won't fire me tomorrow." he joked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back