• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Professor Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Alcott-Ward

Somehow in charge | Laid back | Friendly
 
Messages
1,030
OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Kyle)
Age
3/2007 (55)
Hey guys!

I really want to use Matt a little more, but I find it hard to think of good ways to use him around the school. I'm trying to join a few more things with him, but I've decided to start a PD too to hopefully get some plots going!

I'm looking for pretty much anything. I'd would like something with other professors or staff members, as I feel like Matt needs more friends. But I am also interested in RPs with students, I would prefer if those have a more specific 'goal', as in that Matt can assist or help your student with something specifically. I'd also be open to him meeting other adults outside of Hogwarts!

I'm also always happy to offer my other characters for anything, so if you have other ideas please PM me and let me know ^_^
 
Hey Daphne!

So for some reason Zennon has it in his head that Matt doesn't like him. Not entirely sure why, but might have to do with the fact that Zennon believes him to be bias against Slytherins, therefore, him, his abilities and his blood status. Maybe we can do a little thing to clear it up somewhat? Not entirely sure how to do that yet, but I thought I'd offer the option to you! I've not rped much with you and I don't have a Professor character right now, so this seemed like the best option.​
 
Hey Daphne!

So for some reason Zennon has it in his head that Matt doesn't like him. Not entirely sure why, but might have to do with the fact that Zennon believes him to be bias against Slytherins, therefore, him, his abilities and his blood status. Maybe we can do a little thing to clear it up somewhat? Not entirely sure how to do that yet, but I thought I'd offer the option to you! I've not rped much with you and I don't have a Professor character right now, so this seemed like the best option.​

I love that! We could definitely do something with them. I think Matt is a bit passionate about the subject because of his ex wife being muggle, but he definitely doesn't hate Slytherins/pure bloods
 
This is a perfect opportunity for Harlow to know her colleagues more.
 
TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED



This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top