Not open for further replies.

Bren Bartlowe

OOC First Name
Brandon
Sexual Orientation
Undecided
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Unyielding Aspen Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Well sorting underway and school a few weeks away yet, I figured that we could get the jump on the term with a little plotting with m first year.
giphy.gif

Bren Bartlowe

Bren Bartlowe is the secret son of one eccentric Jayke Bartlowe who he believes is his uncle at the time being. The duo are currently living in Brightstone village, as Jayke relocated to brightstone so that he could pursue his career as Daily Prophet a Journalist/ Editor. With an Uncle like Jayke, Bren grew up hearing fantastical stories of the magical world though he finds dragons to be the most fascinating of it all. He was excited to get into Hogwarts like his Aunt(mom) and Uncles. He is an energetic and confident kid who like his father, is prone to an adventurous spirit with a dash of mischief. He is as charismatic as his father and is not shy around others, in fact, he tends to be a thrill seeker and a bit boisterous which can make him the center of attention. So long as those close to him are trustworthy and honest, he is a loyal friend and one who would do anything for his friends if ever they need his help. Being such an outspoken person, I can see him as someone deeply competitive at times which could rub others the wrong way. His viewpoint on rules are that rules are guidelines that can be bent to suit the individual though they should not be disregard as a whole. So this could leave room for conflict with others and potential enemies though it may have to build up to full on enemies as he is a man who believes in second chances. As for love, he is not necessarily looking at this point and I have not decided what he likes at this point in time, in terms of male or female, though I am open to schoolyard crushes, bromances, and potential his first kiss but that would need to be heavily discusses as it will set the pace for his development from here on out. Well! There you have it, Bren Bartlowe , the little dragon.

Hey, I have Eleanor here if you would like to rp with her. She can be a very adventurous person at times too and is always up for being silly and playing games as long as her mind is always occupied. She'd definitely keep Bren on the go too. She is obsessed with plants and animals and absolutely loves all types of food (the Hogwarts feasts are definitely her favourite) so would you like to start something in the kitchens and they could cause some mischief or did you want them to get to know each other first?

Let me know what you think! ^_^

So I want to role play with for that gif alone!!! It cracks me up everytime I see it. We can throw these two together and see what happens. We can do a thread in the kitchen of you want.

Hello :)

I have Leo here and he seems to be a perfect match to be Bren's friend. Leo is quite similar to Bren, in that he's very sociable and loves talking to other people, particularly ones he doesn't know and he gets excited every time he gets the chance to meet someone new. He'd talk a lot at first meeting as well, so if you're cool with that, let me know what you think. I'm always up for lots of discussion and suggestions. Like Eleanor, he's adventurous and wouldn't mind exploring. As they become friends (hopefully they will) Leo could give advice/be a sort of helping hand if and whenever Bren is either lost or concerned about anything. They could even be friends for a long or short time if you want, I honestly don't mind, though I'm pretty sure they'd be good friends once they meet.

Let me know your thoughts ^_^

Do you mind starting this one? Thanks so much :wub:

@Kaye Can do.

@Clara, Leonardo sounds cool I can see the boys getting along quite well. Maybe we can have them dorm together!
@clara for Eleanor: Bards and Meadhalls

Dormitory sounds good. Should I start it or will you?

Brandon!

I have two! Anabelle Williams, a Slytherin who has come to HNZ to be away from her parents and lessons on how to 'be a lady' ect, and while she tries to please her parents she often fails. Anabelle is a bit of a perfectionist and a pessimist. The two of them could go either way :)
And Zenia Katsaros! She's really friendly and talkative, a bit reckless and really excitable. She's totally disappointed that she's not with her twin and would definitely need a friend! I reckon Zee could definitely be a love interest for the future, and we can see about Ana too!

Let me knowwww~

@clara I can start something for us if you want. I will post a link here and pm you if need be.

@donna I am actually interested in Anabelle starting off as she would remind Bren of his mother a little bit. I could see the two having an interesting chemistry. Maybe after we try these two out we can then do A zenia and bren thread. I think both offer something completely different. I just do not want to take on too many threads at once just yet so I am finding my balance.

Awesome that sounds great Brandon! Would you like to start? :r :wub:

@ donna, where does Annabelle typically hangout? (anywhere but the dungeons pluhease Lmao :p)
@Clara Here you go!!!

Student Lounge, Courtyard, the Lake, but anywhere would do really!

Hey Brandon I have Aaron Walden who is also a Gryffindor so they'll come across each other a lot. Aaron and Bren are quite similar, they both love adventures and they crave anything that would give them an adrenaline rush. I think that they could get on quite well, Aaron loves collecting stories and being in the centre of drama and mischief and it would seem that the two would be drawn into situations like that ^_^

Hey Brandon!
I have Alaska here for Bren, her biography is attached; so let me know if you're interested :)
Birdie

@donna Okay I will get something up shortly

@Lauren Bren would find Aaron someone fun to get into trouble with and is a huge fan of a good story, his uncle has told him plenty, so I can see them getting along smshingly. Would you like me to start, If so where would you like to have this happen.

@Birdie I can see Alaska and Bren not getting along well at all. He has issues with Slytherin so far, but in the sake fo roleplaying not linking each other could be equally entertaining. Now you could prove me wrong, so with that in mind I am game for some drama. Would you like me to start, if so where would you like to have this happen?
For Donna

I don't really have a preference, maybe the Gryffindor Common Room? or the boys dorm?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back