Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 ½ Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Ashwinder Dust Core
Pink rose for @Diana Holland

The first name on Lysander's rose-list was maybe one of the easiest to track down. Everyone knew who the Hollands were, given that they were related to the Minister, so asking around for who had seen Diana hadn't been too hard at all. The boy followed directions to the Dungeons, after someone claimed to have seen her around her common room, and bounded up when he spotted her. "Hi!" He said brightly. "I have a rose for you!" He continued, digging around for the pink flower in his basket to hand to her. He was surprised he only had to give her one, and not like, a whole bouquet, but he figured that she was probably going to get tons from other deliverers.​

Diana had been heading towards the Slytherin common room, when a young boy suddenly bounded up to her and said hello. She was annoyed by this until she noticed the roses he was carrying. Oh, it was that time already. Diana smiled when he said she had a rose for her, her annoyance forgotten. "Well, give it to me." She said, holding out her hand impatiently.

Lysander had finally found the rose he was after and had been in the process of handing it to the girl when he stopped to retract it. "You have to say please first." He grinned, believing that surely she wasn't that demanding, and was just joking. He could joke too.​

Diana frowned at the boy's words, staring him down for a moment. "No." She said, reaching for the rose. "It's your job to give it to me. My sister runs the event." She scoffed. "Don't be obnoxious." She said, glaring at him. "It's mine."

Lysander's grin fell, surprised that the girl was genuinely just nasty. "I'm not obnoxious!" He responded hotly, his face flushed a light shade of red. "I'm great. You're just stupid. Just because you're related to the Minister of Magic doesn't mean you can call people names and act like that." He told her, half-heartedly throwing the rose at her. "And your sister is actually nice, unlike you. I'm telling her on you." He finished, turning to run back off down the corridor. Obnoxious! He wasn't obnoxious. She was sooo lucky he didn't get his dad to take points off of her.​

To the prettiest Slytherin.

- Cole Dragonov

Diana laughed cruelly as the boy said he was not obnoxious. "Could have fooled me." She said, rolling her eyes. "Making assumptions is obnoxious too." She added as he brought her mother into it. The girl laughed again when he threatened to talk to her sister, and she called after him after catching her rose. "I'm just shaking at the thought of you telling Alice I was mean." She said mockingly, then turned away from him to look at the note that came with the rose. She was pleased it was pink, and that it was from Cole. She smiled, deciding to take it with her wherever she went today so everyone could see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back