Pretty Boy, Pretty Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diego Jakeman

OOC First Name
Summer
So, this is DJ. He is a sweet kid, just turned 22, and is looking for some people to be friends with and what not.

DJ is fun loving and a bit jokey. He is a true romantic and, while he does have a few one night stands, if he starts dating someone he falls pretty fast. He trusts easily, sometimes stupidly, and gives out way to many second chances. He can bounce back from heart break fast with a couple of one night stands and a few days of wallowing in self pity.

He needs some guy friends to stick by him and help him when he gets his heart broken, maybe some girl friends, a couple of flirts maybe and some people for him to fall hard for. If someone wants to have someone taking advantage of him then that'll be cool too. I would quite like him to get married or engaged a few times before he finds his final.

Zoe here could be a friend, she tends to get along better with guys anyway. :)

Zoe is extremely outgoing, and flirty and loving. She is very real, and very down to earth, and hates superficial people. She is sly, and loves to play pranks on people not really caring about the consequences. She acts before she thinks, is a bit ignorant of the people and things around her and she is forgetful. She is even tempered, but only blows up if someone is being fake, or completely rude to her friends. Since losing her mother, her friends are all she has left so she treats them like family.

I can offer the rather charming and extremely funny guy Eric for your entertainment. Eric is an american born wizard who through his parents lived a pretty wild and crazy life. I have right now one good guy friend and a few works in progress and quite a few female friends on the way. Eric is gay and so you could trust him not to steal your girlfriend and as your friend you would not be Erics type ever lol. If you want to know more check out my siggy for a bio or even take a look at some current rps in my spoiler my two favorites right now is the night awaits and pizza and an old friend.

Here!

I have Samantha Crew. She's a shopkeeper of the medley. She's very outgoing and love to make friends. She haven't had a boyfriend since her aunt won't allow her. So I'm up for friends :)

Zoey: She sounds pretty cool. Maybe a friend, not a close friend as I couldn't see them hitting it off amazingly but a friend would be cool. Where would they meet?

Eric: He sounds pretty cool. Where abouts would they meet?

Samantha: That sounds pretty cool. Can you elaborate on her personality a bit more please?

For Samantha ..

Okay, Samantha is 21 and she was raised by her aunt since her parents died(as her aunt told her). she was influenced by her aunt who is very outgoing. She loves adventures and hanging out with some of her friends. She trust easily,too 'cause she believes that everyone is nice.

did I elaborate her nicely? or you need some more?

I has allayah - Shes a Bi-Polar nutjob, but really protective, and when she gets to know someone, she can actually relax and talk to people, when she gets to that stage, she is calm, level headed and is acutally really supportive, she has no family so she would get attached. I can offer her for friend and for romanticness. If she gets attached as a friend she would sometimes get too overprotective and be like DONT GO NEAR HIM and if its romanticly and it ends badley she will still wanna be friends but allways try to steal him back. -shrug- xD

Samantha - She sounds pretty good, Do you want to start an RP for them?

Allayah - She sounds pretty good. Maybe a small fling or something and then friendship? It would be interesting if he meets a new girl and she scares them off or something like that.

I'm on it :D

hmm .. could you please decide where ?

Allayah - Yay! :p Can you start one for me?

Samantha - Urm... Obsidian?

Eric - Okay then, guess they'll be meeting there then :)

Where is Diego living right now? If in New Zealand, they could meet in Obsidian or Bightstone while she's visiting her father. I can start the RP tomorrow when I get back from my vacation.

At the moment he is living in New Zealand, France and Ireland. They can meet in New Zealand or, if one of the others is more convenient, there.

NEW!!

Okay, so, DJ has decided that he would like to have a few more models. Basically he has a few models in France but he would like a few in New Zealand and, if you want, Ireland. He does some, special, photo shoots and has a particular style. He refuses to do nude or semi nude shoots unless asked, in writing, by the model her/himself. He accepts both genders and is willing to work his shoots around their comfort.

For examples of the type of modelling he does click the links in the spoiler. They are the shoots (obviously they aren't ACTUALLY his photographs) that he will be doing with his newest model.

Ohh Zoe is a model, so they could either meet while he's shooting her, or they meet and then he shoots her?

What sort of look does Zoey have? DJ usually go for models that have something interesting about their look.

Hmm . If you want, you can have Samantha Crew as a model. She's really a designer but she could be your model :) maybe it would be good since they will soon be working together.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back