Prefect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Bruke

I was wondering that in the General FAQ its written that prefect's are chosen in fifth years yet at HNZ many people become prefects in third year, hows that?

Another thing, if you dont become a prefect in third year, or fourth year, is there a chance of becoming a new prefect in the next year?

Hiya Andrew,

I think someone else asked this not so long ago somewhere else.
HNZ is a new school so for a long time there were no fifth years and prefects were needed, so with the first group of third years to the school came the first prefects.
As most houses now have a reasonable quota of older students in fifth year and up, I don't think they will be taken from third years any more though but in the early years of the school it was necessary.

Prefects are usually chosen by your grades, your attendence level in classes etc but yeah I'm sure if someone wasn't chosen one year, providing they put in the effort they might be considered the next year.

Linda

Nicolas King indicates that the former post is accurate. :ph43r:

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back