Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby strode out onto the pitch with her broom. She hadn't yet had a proper match, and she wanted to play. She leaned against a post and waited for more people to join her.

Natasha walked onto the pitch, broom in hand. It was her mother's old one from when she had been at school. Delani hadn't been on the Slytherin team, and her broom was rather suckish. An old Nimbus 2000, frayed from use. Naz pulled the yellow scrunchie off her wrist, and tied up her midnight hair Then she mounted her broom, smiling as she remebered how scared if heights she had been last year.

She flew up several metres, and surveyed the landscape. A few other people were leaving the pitch, brooms in hand. One girl stood alone, leaning against a post. Nazza flew up higher, and began to fly.

She hadn't flown for ages! The broom went straight forward, narrowly missing the post the the girl was leaning on. Nat wondered if she knew this girl, then shrugged, making the broom jerk suddenly. "Darn broom." she smirked, flying around the pitch, then up to the goalposts. She flew right through one, suprised she hadn't crashed.

Libby was wating patiently, thinking about her family, when from nowhere somthing whizzed past her, causing her hair to fly maddly and for her to take a step back. Pulling her hair back she saw a girl on a broom. Nazza? she thought. She mounted her own broom, and started to rise into the air, attempting to catch up with her.

Natasha heard someone following her, and stopped in midair, and spun her broom around effortlessly. She grinned widely at Libby. "Hey Libby, I thought I recognised you there!" she said cheerfully. Bits of stray hair fluttered around her face, so she pushed them back, tucking the black strands behind her ears. The required two hands, and Naz stayed perfectly balanced on her broom.

Libby was impressed about how skilfully Nazza had the broom. "You look pretty experienced! How long you been flying?" she asked. She spun and went under Nazza fliiping to the other side of her.

Larissa walked on to the pitch and glared at Libby, "So this is where you've been." She said with a slight sneer, "I wondered.." She eyed up Natasha with a look of amusement, "what you were doing."

Libby saw Larissa on the ground, waved, and swooped down to meet her. "What do you mean "so this is where i've been"? I've only just got here!!" she said, still clinging in mid-air to her broom.

Larissa rolled her eyes.
"We were supposed to meet in the Library, remember? We were both going to do our transfiguration homework." Larissa sighed, "Are you on the 'Puff team, or something?" Her eyes changed from a twinkling blue to an agressive black.

Robert glanced into the air, and watched as a stranger flew through the goalpost of the quidditch pitch. He heard muttering, and contiued his journey through to the open pitch. Noticing two girls, he gliding over to them with a smirk on his face. "Who do we have here then?" he asked, leaning against the wall, looking at them both. He wondered if they were first years too.

Libby looked at Larissa confused. "We were? I did my homework in the lesson." she replied. "And no, im not on the "'puff" team, yet" she added. "Although im working with Caysi on that one."

She glanced at the Griffindor newcomer. "Er, hi." she watched as he leaned against the wall. Libby turned back to Larissa glaring. Not because of her, but because of him. "What do you want?" She asked him. When he asked her who they were, she said. "..Im Libby. And you?"

He ignored her reaction towards him. He got it alot. "Robert. Not Rob, but Robert, or Kain." he said smiling. "What do i want? Well, that depends on wether i can make friends with anyone here." he replied. "So, were you going to fly?" he asked.

Libby sighed. "Nice to meet you, Robert" she said coldy. It wasn't that she took a disliking to him, but she wished he would let her get on. "Yeah, we were. Can you fly?" she asked, Turning back to Larissa she said, "come on, Natasha's already in the air. You coming?" she said, and took off again, circling the pitch behind Nazza.

Larissa raised an eyebrow as Libby took off but merely leant her back against the wall next to Robert.
Larissa smiled to herself; She thought he was quite handsome- maybe she should use her veela charm?
Larissa, still ignoring him supposedly, flicked back her blonde hair before looking into his eyes with her twinkling blue ones.
"I'm Larissa," she said in a flirtatious voice, "I'm the poisonous one."
She smiled at Robert with her perfect teeth.
Although she had turned on her charm, there was still something quite haunting about her.

Natasha grinned at Libby. "Not long, lessons only started last year." she said said with a laugh. Nazza hadn't rode a broom much at all, and when she had she had been terrified of heights!

She drifted higher as Libby went ot greet one of her friends. She didn't like the look of the blonde girl for some reason. Slytherin. Nazza could spot one a mile away. She smirked, and flew lower, listening to the conversation between the two girls.

Natasha sighed silently, stone still on her broom, hovering a metre off the ground. A boy joined them, Robert Kain, he said his name was. She watched Larissa introduce herself, a smirk on Nazza's face. She noticed Libby's cold tone, and wondered why she didn't like Robert. None of Natasha's buisness, she decided, still as silent and as still as a statue.

"Do you not fly too?" he asked Larissa. He was aware of her presence becoming stronger, and she looked into his eyes, he returned a smile. "Larissa? Nice" he continued to smile, but turned his glance out to the pitch. "Flying has never been, my thing, you know?"

Robert saw another girl close to him, watching him and Larissa. "Hi. You must be Nazza. Am i right?" he smiled.

Larissa smiled at Robert, "Mine neither."

When she saw Natasha she gave a sigh and turned her head slightly towards Libby who was soaring above.

Natasha nodded at Robert. "Yup, I'm Nazza." she said, grinning. Strangely, she didn't feel like casting hexes at Robert. Usually she hexed everyone who talked to her, which was really odd for anyone, especially a Hufflepuff!

Libby saw Larissa gazing up at her and Nazza talking to Robert and wondered. Behind there backs she signalled to Larissa. That one?? Pointing to Robert.

"Nice to meet you aswell Nazza" He grinned at her. Turning back to Larissa he said. "I'll see you later. Got some things to do." He said, and shoving his arms in his jeans pockets, he walked back up to the castle.

Larissa smiled at Robert and once he was far enough away, she signalled back to Libby Yes and would you kindly not signal so obviously- Some people, at this point she glanced briefly at Natasha, are going to notice when you fall off your broom because you're signalling that some guy is hot! Larissa smiled.

Libby laughed, but held on tight. I have a very firm grip and she burst out laughing again. Alright, ill try to help you out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back