Practise

Michael smiled in disbelief of the vague replies that were givin however he sat down to the right of Lexi and jumped up in suprise.
"Whoah, whats this?" Michael asked as he picked up a small book of which read true philippine ghost stories book 16.

[[ooc ok I've been trying to explain to Lexi about godmoding which is literally what you did there in connection to her book! It's Lexi's book, which she already put in her bag. It's up to her what the book is - not for you to tell us what you want it to be! with me so far?!]]

"Ehmm. Yeah really interesting! Have to completely agree with you!" she smiled vaguely, she hadn't a clue about them of course.

[[Sorry thought it was still at her right hand side so i thiought i'd incorporate it into the conversation]]

"Hippogriffs ae amazing" He said without a queue looking awkwardly around at the two girls

"i go, to potions but not gotten yet either my supplies. i dont have enough money." lexi said in a sad tone. "my sister and i haven't an account yet."

"I think you have to buy something first and then when the shopkeeper goes to Gringotts they open an account there and then" Michael said in a matter of fact tone.

[[ go and play catch up!! attend your classes. the ones that are closed post the lesson in the late area. you can rp having your equipment as they know it's on its way. but don't miss your classes because of it. your rp/lesson score goes to our house point total. we had potions yesterday did you do that?]]

"You should still go! I'll let you borrow my stuff, I don't mind!" she told him.

"well, i have to compile my blood statues. they wont accept my pureblood so i change it in to halfblood." lexi said hands on her face.

[[Nope i wouldnt know what to do in them and what time they are on]]

"thanks very much" Michael said greatfully although he really much get his own stuff soon.

[[ ok guys! you got sent a message by our headmistress in this letter are codes to your houses. In your house on the notice boards - there are your class schedules and your supply lists. The classes are really good. You just read what your professor as rp'd do a wee bit of research with google don't plageurise and your fine! each student once they have been sorted gets an account set up in Gringotts. You can all buy. Even if you are waiting for your blood status to be approved. ]]

"your welcome" she smiled, "I don't know. tell me something about yourself! both of you?"

"well, myself is kind a boring. my father is a business man and a muggle, while my mother is halfblood and works at the ministry. i have a sweet sister named allyna who just looked like me. dont have a boyfriend but want one. thats my whole story." lexi said in the matter-of-factly tone and keep moving away to Micheal.

"yah, i have but she's not studying here." lexi said the smile fairy didn't punch here to smile for micheal is to like inches from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back