Practise

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda walked down to the garden. It was a lovely day but she wasn't taking too much notice of her surroundings. She sighed deeply.

i was sitting in a bench besides a rose bushes, while reading a muggle book called(true philippine ghost stories book 16). i spotted my friend andy, walking on her own. i called her. "hey, andy." she walks towards me.

as she walks towards me, i placed my book under my book bag in my right, just to make sure no other people or person in the garden saw my ridiculous book.

[[ ooc: ok, now notice that you said i walked to you? well try not to do that as my character mightn't want to walk towards you. Do you understand what i'm saying.
Keep it from your perspective. try writing if you can in the third person see if that helps. remember it's only practise so make as many mistakes as you like!]]

Andy looked up and saw Lexi sitting with her book.

[[ooc... I can say this about you because you've already said that this is what you were doing. Whereas in my first thread i never said that i walked to you. ok so far?]]

"Hi Lexi!" she smiled, "can I sit here for a bit?"

"yeh sure its free." i said smiling. i moved my book bag and my book on the ground beside the bench on my right. "so whats cooking." i looked at her.

"nothing!" lexi hides her book away from andy's eye site and tried to change the topic. "so, why are you walking alone. where's micheal." lexi said while smirking.

((OOC: I hope you don't mind me cutting in, Andy but I notice when you RP you use 'I', please keep in mind that when you RP you should try doing it Third Person. Like how she does,
For Example,

yeh sure its free." i said smiling. i moved my book bag and my book on the ground beside the bench on my right. "so whats cooking." i looked at her

yeh sure its free." Lexi said smiling. Lexi moved her book bag and her book on the ground beside the bench on her right. "so whats cooking."Lexi looked at her

It sounds better and more understandable when you do it the other way, your not required to do this of course but it makes for better RPing. Just some friendly Tips!))[/

((You really are doing a good job and I hope you don't take as us trying to tell you what to do, It just will make it more fun for you as well as the people you RP with in the long run, as well as help you in RL with both socializing as well as communication's through writing/typping!))

[[sorry for my mistakes, i wrote fanfic of myself. so i get along with it.]]

"nothing!" lexi hides her book away from andy's eye site and tried to change the topic. "so, why are you walking alone. where's micheal." lexi said while smirking.

((That really is a great JOB! makes it so much easier to read! this is because people don't feel like there talking to themselves! :D ))

((It's no problem to make mistakes when your new!))

((Happy to help Andy! :D ))

"what do you think." lexi said while changing her sitting position and now she's sitting in front of andy, side way's. "you think i'm lying." she said smiling. when silent fell to them both. lexi keeps her eyes on the rose buds on her side and started to pick one.

lexi lestrange said:
when silent fell to them both.
[[ see in that line... you claimed we both went silent. Whereas I could have started to hum a song or something. only what YOUR character is doing, unless referencing what the other character as already said/ done. ok?]]

"We're actually just friends!" Andy smiled, watching Lexi pick a rose bud.

Michael thought it neccessary to go for a little walk just to think things over and maybe see a few friendly faces on the way. He was looking at the floor wondering about hippogriffs as he usually did when he heard two feminine voices come from his left he decided to venture over that way.

"Oh hey Andy, How are you?" He said rushed and blushing slighty
"Who's your friend?" He inquired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back