Practicing

Rose flew towards the direction of the Quaffle and caught it just in time. Rose practiced steering her broom with one hand and sizing the Quaffle up in her other hand. "Thanks Kaela, I saw you two at tryouts and you guys did really good too." Rose said, then threw the Quaffle towards Kaela.

Kaela flew a bit to the right and caught the quaffle, tucking it under her left arm and flying toward the goal posts. "Thanks Rose." She zig zagged over to the goal posts and threw the quaffle toward the left one, just barely getting it through.

Pungahn caught it on the other side. "nice shot." she flew around the goal posts back to the field side. she was getting better at this flying with a Quaffle thing. She practiced a dive down and then a vertical climb successfully before passing it off to Rose.

Rose flew fast towards the goal posts and caught the Quaffle Pungahn threw at her. Rose sped around the field and practiced swerving with the Quaffle, then threw it back to Pungahn, who immediately threw it to Kaela.
Rose flew towards the opposite side of the field, to practice catching from far distances.

Kaela caught the quaffle from Rose and tucked it under her left arm. She then did a twist upward and a barrel roll to the right to straighten herself out and flew out wide so that she came at the goal posts from the left side. She threw the quaffle at the middle post while flying past it, and it actually went through. "Yes!"

Pungahn caught it from the back side and tossed it to rose, testing to see how good her aim could be when rushing it.

Rose caught the Quaffle, glad that she could indeed, catch from a far distance. She zipped to the goal posts hoping to score a goal, threw it, and missed. The Quaffle rebounded on the ring, bouncing back to her. Rose caught it and threw it again with all her force, this time making it in the center ring.

(((haha, rose, that reminds me of wall ball.))) Pungahn flew around the pitch once more and finally came to a hover. "its getting dark. im going in before we get in trouble for breaking curfew. see you guys later!"

"You know you're right Pungahn, I guess we should head inside, I've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I'll see you all around hopefully," Rose said, and flew down and headed towards the locker rooms to put the Quaffle away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back