Closed Practicing Spells Silently Together

Kia actually let out a humored laugh, shaking her head. "Well, that would be an interesting headline. Sydney Townsend erased for cursing a kid that tripped over her shoe," Kia joked lightly, sticking her hands in her pockets.

Leia was a little surprised at Kia laughing, she frowned for a moment before letting herself smile. She then laughed lightly at the headline. "I wouldn't be too surprised reading that," Leia agreed. She was pleased that Sydney wasn't at the school, she could only imagine that she'd be murdered for saying such a thing. "You're alright Kia," Leia told her.

Leia paused, blinking in surprise. "Um... so are you..." she offered slowly. Were they friends? She rubbed the back of her neck. "Do... you want to hang out sometime?" She asked, offering hesitantly. She wasn't quite sure how to make friends, but she figured that sounded like a logical first step.

Leia wasn't sure if she was just saying it back because she actually liked her or because it was polite. but the fact she wanted to spend more time together made her think that maybe it was true. "Okay, I'm usually here," she said. Since she was usually here. But they could actually spend time outside of that. "Or we could hang out in the dorm or common room or whatever," she said with a shrug. "I dunno if you're the type of person to get coffee....,"

Kia wasn't sure what to think as the girl agreed, but she was sure she could handle hanging out with Leia more... right? She smiled shyly, rubbing the back of her neck. "Um... I don't really have the money to go get coffee," She admitted, trying to make it sound like it was no big deal. "But hanging in the common room or the dorms would be alright," She agreed, nodding her head.

Leia frowned a little but nodded. "Okay, dorm or common room it is," she knew at least there it would comfortbale but she couldn't help but worry that if they started fighting or had a falling out it would be easier to deal with in a coffee place than a dorm, but perhaps she just had to be more optimistic that she wouldn't fight with this girl. She then stood back up and went back to practicing her spell work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back