Pottermore

Have you gotten your letter email Mummy?

"Please note that we will not be enabling early access to the site straight away. Once The Magical Quill challenge is over, we will send successful early access registrants a Welcome email, letting them know when they will be able to access Pottermore. We won’t be able to let everyone into the Beta site at the same time; you may have to wait a few weeks for your Welcome email to arrive."

They have a blog :woot:

"If you did register for early access today, then congratulations! You should receive your validation email shortly. Don't forget to click the link in your validation email within 48 hours; this will secure your early access place."

Is there still hope? :o

It better. I won't sleep tonight until it does.

Ariel Blade said:
It better. I won't sleep tonight until it does.
Speaking of sleep.. :erm:
Good luck with the owls!
I'm setting an alarm for like 2am so I can check my email just in case, even though I don't think the early entry stuff will happen yet. Haha.

Mizelea Brooks said:
Finally! I got my first e-mail! :woot:
I'm so happy for you! :hug:
What's your username?

Ariel Blade said:
I still haven't got my e-mail! :mad:
Maybe we should start a pitchfork-and-torch incensed mob :r

Ariel Blade said:
I still haven't got my e-mail! :mad:
Moaning about it doesn't make it get delivered to your inbox any faster :r

I thought it was Dannii. (I'm too excited that I didn't noticed that) Sorry Zach! xD
Anyways, You'll get your e-mail soon Zach! :hug:

I'm happy now. Now I'm looking forward to tomorrow. :)

Just got mine :) Are we guaranteed early entry now? Or is that what the next email does?

"Another email will be sent out to those who have validated their email addresses and have access so far to this early landing page, which will be their WELCOME EMAIL to the beta Pottermore.com site, where fans can receive their wands and head to Hogwarts." :)

Mizelea Brooks said:
"Another email will be sent out to those who have validated their email addresses and have access so far to this early landing page, which will be their WELCOME EMAIL to the beta Pottermore.com site, where fans can receive their wands and head to Hogwarts." :)
I take it that since I've clicked the validation link and can sign in and out I've registered fully?

Mike Goulding said:
I take it that since I've clicked the validation link and can sign in and out I've registered fully?
Yes.

I GOT MY LETTER TO HOGWARTS I mean my email to Pottermore *ahem* :shifty:

:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back