Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
The night patrols were not among those usually favoured by the Hogwarts professors; it was nearly impossible to wake up feeling refreshed having spent the early hours of the morning traipsing the castle in search of rulebreakers. But Monty, being as he was a frequent insomniac, did not mind the duty at all, and had volunteered to accompany Professor Snow that Thursday evening. Despite the short distance separating their offices, the two men's patrolling schedules had never before coincided - a fact Monty was unsure whether to be pleased for or not, given that his encounters with Theodore had been so few and far between that he had not sufficient impression either way to come to a conclusion of him.

For this reason alone did Professor Pendleton feel a stammer in his heart as he knocked on the younger man's door. Theodore's appearance in itself was enough to put Monty on edge: whilst he was not perhaps so vertically intimidating as Professor Styx, he moved with an air of certainty that Monty could not, even on his best day, compete with. Whatever came of the evening, however, Monty was comforted by the knowledge that the two professors need afterward scarcely speak again but to exchange cupboard supplies and grade histories.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry about the delay. We have some people at my job quit so I picked up a lot of extra hours, which left no time to do anything else.

Theodore despised patrols. He found few things more obnoxious than giving up his free time to wander the halls and stop troublemakers from wreaking havoc upon the school. Usually he was paired up with a Professor whom didn't share his views when it came to punishing anyone caught breaking the rules. The Professor he found himself getting along with the most was oddly enough Professor Styx. They weren't quite friends, but seemed to have a mutual understanding in the sense that they knew when the other one wanted to be left alone, which was nearly all the time. A knock at the door rouse the young Professor from his thoughts as his dark green eyes settled on the door. Sighing softly to himself he got up from his head and opened the door, his expression displaying his obvious dislike for being chosen to patrol the halls today. It was Professor Pendleton he was patrolling with.

"I'm not going to bite your head off, don't worry." The man didn't look scared, but he looked like he was uncomfortable. Either because he was worried that Theodore was going to bite his head off, or because he didn't like the man. It could easily be both. Stepping outside of his office, Theodore closed the door behind him, then turned to look back at the other potions professor. "Let's just get this over with. I have a headache." Theodore prayed that everyone would behave, but with his luck he was sure it wouldn't remain that way for the rest of the night. That would be too easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back