Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorin Finch

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hello all, hope you are doing well.
This is just a friendly note to let those of you currently in RPs or making plots with me that I may be unable to access the site due to extreme weather conditions. Naturally the media are exaggerating the possibility of a 'hurricane' sweeping through this evening. High winds may bring down phone lines and kill the internet and stuff, but fingers crossed nobody gets hurt *stares nervously at the nearby trees*.
Love to you all and stay safe, whatever the weather. I will post again when I feel this topic to be no longer relevant.

- Beth :hug:

Oh gosh! I hope everything's alright, stay safe and hopefully it'll all pass soon! Fingers crossed.

I hope you stay safe!

Stay Safe Beth!

Thanks to everybody for your messages. My connection seems to be 80% back (when the winds start up again the line can dip and cut out). Quite a lot of trees went down around our area and there was a fair deal of flooding, but the building I am staying in remained un-damaged and all the residents went un-harmed. My house, however, I have been told is now lacking a garden fence and several trees, but seems otherwise to be all right. I have heard of a couple of fatalities due to the storm but mostly people have been okay, barring the odd bit of material damage, hither and dither. It looks as though we should be getting clear skies a good couple of weeks yet, so I am sure this topic is safe to be archived.
Again, I would like to thank everyone for their kind wishes and I will try to catch up with plots, RPs, and lurkadurkin!
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back