Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
I just received an IM from Eden. She is presently in the hospital and will be there for a bit yet.

Eden has asked that you do NOT post anything on her Facebook page for the time being. There are some family things going on that she needs to care for first. She is trying to get some things handled before certain family members find out.

However, she does have this to say:

" I love them more than all the cookies in the world. I am doing better and I will be back soon!"

The reason that Eden is in the hospital is that she was diagnosed with epilepsy. They did numerous tests on her and now they are working to get things to a controlled level. She expects to be there another week or so before she is released.

Please keep her in your thoughts as she deals with this new issue in her life. :D

Hope she get's better soon. :hug:

Aww Eden ;_; hope she those well

Hope they get it all under control. Will be praying !

:( Will be sending good wishes her way ^_^

Oh wow, poor Eden :console: Just glad they found out what was wrong with her I just hope they can help her as best they can :(

:hug: and :wub: for Eden

Nuuuuuuuuuu Edssssssssssssssssss I refuse to let you go first! I'm keeping you in my thoughts and dreams lady!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: There that should be good for starters. Now first off thanks so much for all the love. It makes me happy. So happy that I am tearing up but I am trying to keep it down. I have locked myself in the bathroom and I am praying that the nurses don't notice me gone and take my laptop from me. I am feeling much better but me and walking still don't go hand and hand as of yet. I really miss you guys so much and I am not sure I would be able to be so strong without you guys. I think that it is safe to say that any plots for Tohoru and Lilith and Eden somewhat will have to wait. I am going to be trying to play catch up for classes like mad as it is. I really love you guys I don't think I shall ever be able to say it enough and I will try and sneak on again tomorrow night or so, but I must run before they notice I am gone. Once more I love you all.

Eden
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sneaking on from the hospital? :lol:

I hope you feel better Eden.
:hug:
Cyndi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back