OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
The Halloween celebrations were wrapping up in the great hall, there were some stragglers and technically there was still a bit of time, but Branson was leaving, it had been fun and he was warm, so he'd come outside, he had a glass of water in his hand and was just enjoying the cool spring air. it was nice, the celebration had been good, but he could admit that it would've been a little nice to be able to go with someone to the celebration, it was always more fun to be able to spend the time a little more focus, and guaranteed to be with some company which was nice. It could be a little lonely all by oneself in a celebration, but it hadn't been that bad to him. But he could admit it had made him want to speak with Blair, and try and figure out what they were, because he couldn't keep chasing it. if she really wasn't interested, it wasn't fair, neither on her or on him.

Blair had decided to skip this year's Halloween feast, somehow, she didn't feel like she wanted to go there alone. Ana probably had better things to do, Hilda had disappeared once again, Stefan... Well, he was probably not even planning to go there and Blair had decided against it as well. However, when the feast was wrapping up, Blair was in the courtyard, enjoying the summer wind breezes with some punch that she still got from the Hall. She didn't spend the time there, just went in to get a drink and then left. "Oh, hey Bran!" Blair smiled at Branson sweetly as she noticed him. she had no idea where they stood but it was fine by her, she still was confident that they were fine.

It was as if she was conjured in front of him because of the fact he was thinking about her. He gave a warm smile, reminded there and then of the fact she was just very pretty. "Hey Blair," he couldn't spot if what she was wearing was a costume or not. but it didn't matter, school events weren't for everyone, he wouldn't fault someone for not bothering with the style of it. "I've been meaning to talk to you," he said with a little smile. he just had to say it, not shy away from it and let himself for once be bold about his feelings.

Blair couldn't help but feel way better as she felt his warmness around her, it just was incomparable to any other feelings. "Oh sure, what is it?" She was curious what was the thing that Branson wanted to talk about, she had some thoughts in mind but honestly, that kinda terrified her, so she tried to push the thought away. She probably knew what she would answer but she still was terrified that it would actually come up. However, Blair didn't show that she was a bit scared about where it would lead, she just showed that she was keen to find out what was what he wanted to talk about.

Branson was immediarely worried about it. He just felt like giving up on it, not bothering with it because he wanted to just keep things as they were, but he liked her, and had liked her for a little while and he knew that these feelings needed to be dealt with because he didn't want to keep not having how he felt or to end up being caught up in something that wasn't going anywhere at. "It's...about you...or us.....I just, I like you a lot Blair....I'd like to go out with you....like properly," he said, he was fidgetting lightly and feeling pretty nervous. He knew he'd need to just accept the rejection but it was nerve wracking to put himself out there.

Blair lightly noticed that Bran got nervous and just smiled at him even more, trying to be as outcoming and supportive as she could absolutely getting that it was something that she wasn't sure she wanted to hear about. Until what he said, her eyes light up, she tried to understand what he tried to say. "Wait, are you... You want us to date?" She decided to reask, well, if so, even with how scared she was to say yes, she was gonna say yes, she liked him a lot as well, she wanted to try and date him. She didn't appear as she didn't want it, she seemed quite happy? to hear that.

Branson glanced away from Blair and then when she spoke looked back at her. He nodded, and thought it was a positive that he hadn't immediately been shut down but she hadn't. This wasn't a yes yet, but it was a clarification and Branson, though he'd thought he'd been pretty clear but perhaps it hadn't been or hadn't been as clear as he'd thought. "Yeah...I would....date, be your boyfriend.....," Branson clarified, he was less certain in his words, but held not less conviction on them.

Well, Blair finally put the right words together as he clarified what he meant, her eyes went wide and she just opened mouth, she knew what she wanted to say but she wasn't sure how to say it and even more the sound just didn't appear. Until the moment. "I mean... Uh, I guess.. Yes, I mean, yes, that would be really cool," she just let the breathy smile happen, she wasn't sure how else to react. Blair wanted to make a step forward and give a hug or a kiss but she wasn't confident enough if that was the right thing to do at the moment while they probably both felt extremely awkward. At least Blair did, and it was clear to see. She was all red.

Branson couldn't help the wide smile as she agreed, it had started as if she wouldn't want to, but it had ended with a yes and that was good. He smiled at her and felt a little awkward. He watched her take a step forward and he held her gaze for a moment, it wasn't clear whay she was looking to do, if anything. He leaned in and very lightly pressed a kiss to her cheek. It wasn't like they hadn't kissed before but this time around it felt more real, more vulnerable. He held out his hand to her. "Does this mean I still have to ask if you want to come to the ball with me?" he said lightly with a little lightness on his tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back