OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Hi again! I have another question, this time about signatures. So i made my own graphic (since my post didn’t have any replies) and im trying to put it on my signature but i don’t know how i’m supposed to put it up. It’s in my phone gallery atm, and so it says i need a link. But I don’t have a link. How do I do this?? If anyone has an answer or something that could help that would be great thanks! Toodles!

Solution
Hey!

To get a link, you have to upload it somewhere. I personally use imgur for this. You upload it, and then you can get the link by clicking on an arrow in the upper right corner and finding share links. Or by right clicking and copying the URL of the image.

The URL will look something like this: https://i.imgur.com/L9lBV8o.png and you can copy that into your sig with
Code:
[img][/img]
around it or click insert image and paste the link there.

Also, graphics requests can take a little while. If it's still up, it's very possible someone will fill it a bit later. But you're always welcome to make your own too ^_^
Hey!

To get a link, you have to upload it somewhere. I personally use imgur for this. You upload it, and then you can get the link by clicking on an arrow in the upper right corner and finding share links. Or by right clicking and copying the URL of the image.

The URL will look something like this: https://i.imgur.com/L9lBV8o.png and you can copy that into your sig with
Code:
[img][/img]
around it or click insert image and paste the link there.

Also, graphics requests can take a little while. If it's still up, it's very possible someone will fill it a bit later. But you're always welcome to make your own too ^_^

Solution
Hey, thanks for replying! 😋😋

No problem, the signature you made is really nice!

I LOVE THE FLOWERS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back