Possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Sedgwick

I have two suggestions for the site :p

1) That we do something about the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons quidditch team and head people/prefects. I know at the moment we are free to choose our positions, but especially when it comes to the quidditch team, we have no idea which places have already been taken. Maybe there could be a chart (And i'm up for helping with it if you want) that says who plays what on the teams, so that instead of just choosing a position, we have to pick one from the avaliable list. (I know that Durmstrang and Beauxbatons arn't as important as HNZ, but with the rise in students attending, maybe something like this should be put in place??)

2) I wondered if a new rule with Graphics Requests could be put in place, such as a maximum number of requests in a week or something so that we don't get overloaded with the same characters requesting us each day. I know this might be quite hard to put into place though... but it's just a suggestion..

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay. (I'm not going to reply to your PM since this suggestion deals with that.)
For your first suggestion, if we start organizing prefects and headpeople for Durmstrang/Beauxbatons then we should do professors too - and eventually it won't be a large jump from any sort of lessons there. Our focus should remain on HNZ and things in its area.
However, if you would like to make an effort to organize those school's Quidditch teams - go ahead. ^_^ Member leadership in those areas is never a bad thing. :)

For the graphics requests, graphic makers always have the ability to deny requests which they feel are excessive. I think, instead of trying to make some hard rule for that (when enforcing it and finding which exceptions are fair would be impossible) individual graphic makers should use the power we've let them have in that area and draw their own lines. :)

~Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back