OOC First Name
Teigs
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Rigid Cherry Wand with Vampire Blood Core
The student lounge seemed like as good of an option as any. Seeing as Rowan had checked a couple of other places that people hung out, this was one she hadn't checked yet, so she had some kinda feeling about it. Hopefully. "Hey, anyone in here Olivia? I have a rose I need to deliver." She said, looking around.​
@Olivia Woodlock yellow rose​

Olivia didn't find herself in the student lounge often but that was where she was choosing to hang out having got sick of the common room and certain people inside it. She heard someone enter the lounge and asked for someone with her name. "I'm Olivia," She said.

Rowan spotted a girl in Slytherin robes and smiled at her. "Hi, sec," she pulled the rose out of the bunch along with the note. "Sorry to disturb your peace, this is a rose for you." She said, holding the yellow rose out to the girl. She was enjoying handing out roses very much, she couldn't wait to get her own. She was sure it might be difficult given she was running around handing out her own.​
Happy Valentines Day little sis!
Maze

Olivia waited awkwardly while the girl pulled out a rose from her bunch, the Slytherin was surprised anyone had actually sent her one, she mostly kept herself to herself. Only one person came to mind when she thought of someone who's attention she wanted but she doubted it was her. "Thanks," She said taking the yellow rose and reading the note, a little disappointed to read it from Maze her heta omega sister. She was sure the disappointment showed on her face, hopefully the delivery girl wouldn't notice.

It was pretty clear this wasn't what the girl was hoping for, but since Rowan was over the moon with waiting for the rose she knew she would be receiving today, it didn't really occur to her to ask. "No worries, see ya!" She said, turning to head out to find the next target on her list.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back