Plotty Plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll transfer her in at the end of the semester, for logical sense ^_^

Hmm, since Azelle would be graduating soon, we can do her first.

Perfect for Chloe and Louise! Big question is, who starts which one?

Hiya! Sounds good. I think they’d get along. I’m cool with them getting to know each other a bit better, but it might also be fun to have them be friends already since they're in their fifth year. Whatever works for you.

As for Archer I like the sound of that! I think it would be interesting dynamic to have them be clashing and challenging each other. Archer isn't a mean kid, but he is very competitive and I could see him accidentally saying or doing something that might hurt her at a certain point intime, but then doing everything he can to apologize and make up for it.

Hi!

Sorry I've taken forever to respond! I saw you posted an open topic for Archer, I can jump into that with Simone if you'd like? I can maybe start a topic with Dominic if you'd like? Or do that one a little later.

Chloë Thompson
I'm not gonna lie, Amari would love to have a french friend xD Literally purely because she's french. Should we RP and see how they go? :lol: They'll be roommates too!

I'll transfer her in at the end of the semester, for logical sense ^_^

Hmm, since Azelle would be graduating soon, we can do her first.

Perfect for Chloe and Louise! Big question is, who starts which one?

Sure! You can choose whichever one you’d like to start and I’ll get the other?

Hi!

Sorry I've taken forever to respond! I saw you posted an open topic for Archer, I can jump into that with Simone if you'd like? I can maybe start a topic with Dominic if you'd like? Or do that one a little later.

No worries! Yeah it’s there anyways so go for it ^_^ ! If you’d want to start one for Dominic & Evelynn that would be nice.

I'm not gonna lie, Amari would love to have a french friend xD Literally purely because she's french. Should we RP and see how they go? :lol: They'll be roommates too!

Love that xD Let’s do it!

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back