Plotting: Friendships/Relationships/Other ships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Bedlam

First year Slytherin, Sophia Bedlam needs relationships!

As it says above my character needs relationships of all kinds.

Best Friends - They can be in any house but are less likely to be Gryffindors. I can see her hating them.
Close Friends - Same as above.
Boyfriends - Either first or second year please. If any of you HNZ boys, want to do this, it would probably be in her fifth or fourth year unless your character is pretty up front about things. She kind of is clueless.
Mutual Dislike - Well I'm pretty sure your typical brauny Gryffindor would do.
Bad Influence - This would be fun to do. As she is kind of impressionable because she is so naive, it would probably be quite simple.
Mentor - This would have to be a Slytherin because she can act nice to other houses but it's most likely that she would only bond with her own kind.
Other - Specify and I'm sure we could pull it off.

Sydney is quite mean and snobby at the moment, She's all about herself and people who are worth her time. She enjoys messing with people aswell.

Some time in the future she's going to change slightly and stop being so mean but she will still be slightly snobby and that won't be for a long time.

Imogen could be a mutual Dislike.

Imogen's a very happy, cheerful, booking loving person. She's not good at arguing with people her age or older. She's not very strong physically, but is quite strong mentally. Once she grows a dislike for someone she doesn't often not stop hating. But initially will try to be a friend.

Leia, Sophia doesn't mind Hufflepuffs so I can't say enemy or dislike.

Imogen, that sounds great would you like to start?

Sydney could you start?

I can offer up Ava to be a best friend/close friend?

Ava Prince
Ava is from London. She loves fashion and always likes to be in style, wheter you have a good taste in clothes is always a good start to be friends with Ava. She is very materialistic and can be quite hard to be won over as a friend. She cares a lot about what people think of her and therefore always dresses well and is always well made up. She dislikes a lot of people outside Slytherin and therefore doesn't have much friends. Though when she does have a friend she sticks by her / him and is loyal to that person always. S

Thought I'd let you in on the way she is before anything is decided ^_^

No she is not going to be played by him..which is surprising :)) She thinks he's cute because he is Kaleb Styx afterall but nothing is going to happen there :)

So shall we get the RP underway? Do you want to start it or shall I? :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back