Plottage for two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusa Mauven

Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Mahogany Wand 9" With Essence of Centaur Tail Hair
Hey everyone. I am needing plottage with these characters and if you would like to do anything with them please post here or PM me. If you want to plot I'm going to ask that you stick it out because some people do constantly back out of plots and I have decided that I will no longer plot with them for that reason (or at least important plots such as finals). But those that will stick out through our roleplays and such, please post. If you are unsure if you are one of those people, post here anyway and I will kindly tell you that I do not want to roleplay with you. Also, for finals and the sort I'd really like it if you could at least get two nicely constructed paragraphs each post.

nusa.png
This is Nusa Melora Mauven. She is a pretty little thing who finds interest in muggles but will still call muggle borns mudbloods because of her she was raised. She attended Durmstrang for a good length of time, actually from first to fifth year and now attends Hogwarts Scotland as a Ravenclaw sixth year. Nusa is kind of strange so people kind of make fun of her behind her back, some right to her face, but it does not bug her. She is a dreamy girl who pays more attention to the Earth then to the people standing on it. I want Nusa to have someone who likes her, a lot. She is really naive so she won't know that this person likes her but she'll really like his company and eventually he should try to pass a move on her and she'll look at him funny and be like, "what are you doing?" Of course this is not because she doesn't like him, she just won't know. I'd also like for her to have the people who make fun of her, that'd be interesting. Maybe some Durmstrang students who know her and kind of tolerated her because she came from a strong wizarding family.

avrille-1.png
Meet Avrille Nastia Grinaes. In short, she is a b*tch but when she thinks someone is worthy of her time she treats them with respect and expects the same back. She is a Ravenclaw Third Year and I'd like people for her to torment because in her biography it says that she often does so and I'd like to actually roleplay it, it would be rather fun.

That is currently all I have but I do have way more characters and if you'd like to roleplay with me please post here and I'm sure we can get to one. ^_^

I could offer up Lucas to RP with Nusa? He's in the same year,
but at Durmstrang, maybe they knew eachother from school?
He could fancy her if you want. Anything really, its up to you.
<i>
</i>

He is quite laid back and likes to have fun. He doesn't
usually pay attention in school but is interested in the
dark arts. He is still trying to discover who he really is,
and is struggling with always being under the shadow
of his perfect twin brother.
<i>
</i>

I don't know, I always kind of her envisioned her with someone really cutesy and doesn't Lucas have a girlfriend anyway? I want her to actually be liked by someone without all the drama because she is kind of too sweet to notice nor care about it all.

Sure thing :)
<i>
</i>
Maybe they could just be friends or something?​
<i>
</i>

Ok :) do you want to start it?
<i>
</i>

Sure thing, just get the link to me and I will post asap
<i>
</i>

I have Chester here :)
I know that he's three years older, but he's quite sweet, and I can sort of see them having a "Hey there Delilah" type relationship.

He comes from a big family, the Cliffeton's. (A family that is currently being created by Brittany and myself :) ) He was an illigetimate child, and has no idea who his father is. His mother is dead. He seperated himself from the family, and has made his own way. He is a musician, never seperated from his guitar. Though he is sweet, he can be cold at times, which is the affect of his family who have always exerted a silent pressure on every member to succeed.

Let me know what you think :)
-Lizzy :wub:

Awh I think he would be perfect for my Nusa. Do you want to start or shall I?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back