OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
As some of you know, I haven't had much time in the last year to rp. I was pregnant (then had a baby), working and coaching full time, and working on my Master's. Now, my baby is seven months and I'm a stay at home mom with a Master's degree. :tut: I have more free time and I would like to get back to roleplaying. Many of my former plots have vanished (or maybe I forgot about them?) I'm interested in some characters more than others. Take a look at the list below and comment or pm me if you have any ideas/want to rp.
[ul]
[li]Faxen Lowart: One of my favorite characters. Former Gryffindor Prefect. Currently a singer/owner of Quality Quidditch Supplies. I haven't done much with her since she graduated. She had a love life lined up but it fell through. She needs relationships both romantic and friendly. See bio for more personality info on her. She is 25 years old.</LI>

[li]Arabella Rider:Fourth Year Puff. Oldest sibling of three. She's part veela. She is mostly a sweetheart and gets along with everyone. She loves animals because she grew up with her mother being the owner of a magical animal shop. She's musically inclined. I'm open to ideas. She needs everything.

[li]Layla Reyes: Second Year Puff. Kind, compassionate, outgoing, and smart. Her mother was a Kingsley and the Minister is her uncle while her aunt is Gryffindor's HoH. She's really happy she wasn't sorted into Gryffindor. She also needs everything. I don't think I have ever roleplayed with her.

[li]Gabriel Black: Sixth Year Ravenclaw. Gabriel is reserved and not outgoing. He keeps to himself unless he feels comfortable around you. He loves quidditch. He is sarcastic and has a sense of humor once you get to know him. He needs some bros and maybe a girlfriend.

[li]Caroline Beckett: Just graduated from HNZ. Former Gryffindor turned professional quidditch player. She will be playing for the Holyhead Harpies. She is a metamorphamagus. Caroline can be a little quiet at first, but she is fiercely protective of those she cares about. She needs a best friend/friends/romantic interest(s).[/li][/ul]

I would mostly like to focus on the above characters but I will also consider the following characters:
[ul]
[li]Professor Jacqueline Black
[li]Celeste Burke: Quidditch player, pureblood
[li] Lyra Potter: Starts school next year
[li]Kiera Potter
[li]Katheryn Kingsley
<LI>[li] Alianne Finch[/li][/ul]

And possibly any other characters I have. ^_^

I have one plot with you, but I'd like another one. So I'm going to offer you, William Kent as a potential love interest or friend for Faxen. I haven't role-played much with him and so I don't have very much information on him for you, but I would very much like to get to know him. He's a Healer, a gynaecologist actually and works at St Mungo's. He became a Gynaecologist because his mother had no-one when she was pregnant with him and he understands the importance of needing someone to be there for you. As such he is rather unconventional and likes to keep in touch with his patients. He's been known to make good friends with a lot of the women he works with, but I think he needs to get out a bit more. He doesn't really have many friends outside of all of this and he needs more things to do in his free time. He's pretty chillax though and doesn't like to fuss over small issues. That's kind of all I have on him though. Let me know!

We've only ever roleplayed in group situations so I'd like to try it one on one for a change. :o
I'll just link you to my topic and if there's anyone you think is compatible for friendships/whichever then let me know. Personally though, I think I'd like to have a roleplay with Aeon and Jacqueline after Sorting since they're both teaching Transfiguration and I need more staff related roleplays rather than being entirely focused on my students :doh:

Tiegan: Why don't we give them a try and see what happens? I don't think Faxen is in a very good place right now. She's pretty sure that long term relationships aren't going to work out for her after what all she's been through. She likes to go out and have a good time. She isn't very serious about anything other than her music. She plays shows frequently at clubs and bars. Maybe they could meet there? She could be playing a show or just out to have a good time.

Jesse: I am totally down for the transfiguration prof rp once school starts. I also took a look at your thread and have some ideas. I will pm you. ;)

Hello

Layla and Lydia could RP together? Lydia is a year older than her, but in the same house and also in need of friends and stuff. Like she kinda needs everything too, so they could make friends. I think they could be quite fun.

You're fourth year could also interact with any of my fourth years, I have three, Orwell, Isaiah and Ailsa. I think she and Orwell would get along best, but she'd probably do well with Isaiah too. I'm open for plots with any of them.

Just let me know!

I have Sara? I remember she and Faxen were friendly, so perhaps they could be friends again? Sara is an auror now, and she's made rather a u-turn. She never parties now, and is a bit of a workaholic. We could have them meet up randomly, or work under the assumption that they maintained their friendship all along, whichever you'd prefer. :)

Emzies: Yes and yes!! I would love for Layla and Lydia to be friends. Maybe we could have an rp with the assumption that they are already friends? I think Arabella would get along with any of them too. She's really friendly. Any ideas to a plot line there?

Maia: yes! I think they would have been friends the whole time. Want to have a rp? :)

RP with the assumption that they are friends for Layla/Lydia sounds awesome. I would definitely like that.
With Arabella, we could have Orwell and her be good friends, like animal lovers and the being together, but perhaps we could see about Isaiah and Arabella being something more, just kinda test the water of them, see how they interact and if they don't work relationship wise, just friends? What do you think?
I can start the ones with Orwell and Isaiah, if you start the Lydia and Layla one?

Yeah sure, want me to start it? They could be having a catch up at Sara's or something.

For Arabella and Orwell I hope it suits, let me know if anything needs changed! I figure we can get this one off the ground before we start the next. ^_^

That sounds good! If you don't mind I might wait a couple of weeks to start or something, to give me time to get through a couple of my other rps first xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back