Sophia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
11 inch Alder Wand with Fairy Wing core
Heeeey!

So I feel really motivated about these my two characters, they are so sweethearts that I melt when I talk, write or do something about them. So here we go!:D

Kiara Wood-Mcleod
4th Year Ravenclaw

WtvE2lW.jpg

She was born and raised in Paris, France, she even learned in Beauxbatons until now. In the first days of June her parents and grandparents from mom's side died in a car crash and she was adopted by her God-father and favorite uncle (it's the same person) Jackson Mcleod. She moved to New Zealand and transferred to Hogwarts New Zealand and got in Ravenclaw. Her mom was from France, dad from America (while being child, he moved to NZ, Hamilton) and her grandma from mom's side was German, so Kiara can speak French, English and German. Even after her parents death, she didn't lost her positivity because she got taken away from France fast enough before she really understood what happened and her uncle didn't let her lose herself. So right now she feels like she is kinda over her parents death even if she parted life in big BEFORE and AFTER. Kiara is confident, friendly, funny (at least she thinks so), sweet, supportive, naive, trusting and trustworthy, and impatient. She loves making funny faces and making others laugh. She loves tie dying, hair braiding, swimming, playing violin and dancing ballet. Absolutely crazy about ice-cream, cacao, cotton candy, lollipops and strawberries. She still doesn't really understand that she is biromantic heterosexual demisexual.

She extremely needs friends and best friends. I am down even for one-sided crushes, little relationships, short-time crushes because she is in that age. Maybe even for enemies or frenemies. She is down to befriend even first years.
Nathaniel Kol Traynor
1st year, Gryffindor

0lBPNPg.jpg

Nate is just sooo sweetheart, I can't :D He is the oldest sibling and he is one of triples. He is also only boy in the family so he isquite girly and absolutely loves his sisters. He was born and raised in Wellington, New Zealand. Nathaniel loves making food, writing, reading, doing his sisters makeup and styling their clothes, plants, tidying his room. He is also sweet, caring, loyal, shy, mature, responsible, supportive, sympathetic and hard-working. He would never harm anybody or somehow attack, he would maybe insult if someone'd touched his sisters. He can imitate almost anyone's voice and he gives names to things that are close to him. For example, he calls his aloe vera Antionette and his wand's name is Victarion. Nate takes his Antionette out almost every evening and cleans her leaves once a week, always has everything to care about her.

He is not that problematic type but still he Can have enemies. He absolutely needs friends and bestfriends/bro's.

Hey. so I have two things I can offer,

One is for Kiara, I have Ajaccio Skey, who is in her year and house. He's already helping one exchange student out and would definitely help out another. He speaks french and german also, so they can bond over shared languages. He can be a friend and guide to her?

Second for Nathaniel, I have Branson Archer, first year Ravenclaw. He's obsessed with the library, has sisters and is good natured. maybe we can have him run into Nate taking his plant out and they can talk over that?

Let me know either way.

Hey. so I have two things I can offer,

One is for Kiara, I have Ajaccio Skey, who is in her year and house. He's already helping one exchange student out and would definitely help out another. He speaks french and german also, so they can bond over shared languages. He can be a friend and guide to her?

Second for Nathaniel, I have Branson Archer, first year Ravenclaw. He's obsessed with the library, has sisters and is good natured. maybe we can have him run into Nate taking his plant out and they can talk over that?

Let me know either way.

So first of all, I absolutely love these ideas! Second, Kiara would be happy if she will get to know that there is someone who can share all of her languages so she will definetely count him as a friend and if friend can be guide too, it will be amazing. She has a lot of questions about Hogwarts.

So here I am down too and I can already say that I am even ready to start thread. Also yes, Nate loves books too but he for sure loves romantic books (problems after living with girls only) :D .

Sure! Do you want to start one and I can start the other?

Which do you want to start?

I will start Nate and Branson One, if that's okay

Hey so I have two offers for you:

One for Kiara, which is Aaliyah Mendes, Aaliyah is still a second year, Ravenclaw, so that's totally ok if you think she would be too young to interact but I'm still gonna talk to you a but about her in case you are interested. So Aaliyah is extremely introverted, she doesn't interact with much people and Kiara seems her total opposite so Kiara could definitely pass some of of that 'extroverted-ness' to Aaliyah.

The other one is for Nate, which is Noah Mendes. Noah is also a bit of Nate's opposite, Noah has mostly brothers (1 sister and 2 brothers) so he has different interests compared to Nate. Noah is more sporty, loves quidditch or any kind of sport, he's very outgoing, funny, a bit like a jock you know? Noah is also a first year Gryffindor and since you said Nate needed 'bros' I thought that Noah could definitely fit in that.

Let me know if you are interested in any:):)

Hey so I have two offers for you:

One for Kiara, which is Aaliyah Mendes, Aaliyah is still a second year, Ravenclaw, so that's totally ok if you think she would be too young to interact but I'm still gonna talk to you a but about her in case you are interested. So Aaliyah is extremely introverted, she doesn't interact with much people and Kiara seems her total opposite so Kiara could definitely pass some of of that 'extroverted-ness' to Aaliyah.

The other one is for Nate, which is Noah Mendes. Noah is also a bit of Nate's opposite, Noah has mostly brothers (1 sister and 2 brothers) so he has different interests compared to Nate. Noah is more sporty, loves quidditch or any kind of sport, he's very outgoing, funny, a bit like a jock you know? Noah is also a first year Gryffindor and since you said Nate needed 'bros' I thought that Noah could definitely fit in that.

Let me know if you are interested in any:):)

Hey!

As i said, Kiara doesn't have any problems with befriending younger person even if they are introverted. Also yes, I love that they both are in Ravenclaw so they can easily talk or spend time together in common room. So I am totally down even to play that Kiara takes her as her little sister, that Kiara never had but always wanted.

Oh yes, I got what type person Noah is, ooc I have best friend who is kinda jock, so I am sure they will work out. Also, school always change people so we can make that Noah helps him to find sports more attractive, so there I am also down. If you want, we can start thread in the breakfast time at Gryffindor table?

Both things sound awesome. Aaliyah has 3 brothers but no sisters soooxDxDxDwe both start one each? Let me know which one you want to start:claire:

Both things sound awesome. Aaliyah has 3 brothers but no sisters soooxDxDxDwe both start one each? Let me know which one you want to start:claire:

Perfect!!! :D
I will start the Kiara and Aaliyah One!:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back