Plots, friends, enemies, lovah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leah Winters

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
So, I suppose I'm kinda looking for Leah to have a sort of best friend, she can make enemies easily, so I'm not to worried about that. I don't really know about having a boyfriend, because she doesn't seem the type. But perhaps if it was a particularly special guy then it would be okay.

What do you think?

Alex and her could be friends, that fight all the time. But they get along well when their not. Because the kinda do get along, untill Alex says something to P*ss her off.

That would be cool. Heh, or until Leah says something to tick Alex off. lolz

which would probably take ages, but yeah. Lol sounds great. Do you reckon Justice and Leah would get along, since there both complete *ss holes to be around.

Dom is a really cool guy. The muggle born(Are you still muggle born?) thing could bring up a lot of drama. :p

Anyhoo, Justice and Leah would probably get along well.

Perhaps, yes. We'll have to see though..

((Is Leah))

Hahaha! Well, I'm kinda pretending that the stuff at HWA never happened. So in this one she doesn't know Dom is muggle born.
Lolz. You guys are funny.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back