Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandra Johansen

OOC First Name
Zoe
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Alexandra Johansen (Best friend, other friends, enemy, love interest)​
Alex is a 6th year Slytherin. She doesn't bias her friends based on blood status or house, and needs friends varying from 15-18 years old. She is an introvert, sneaky and loyal to those who are true to her. She is rebellious because of being raised by strict parents. The type of friend she could have can vary from another introvert like her, to someone who is the exact opposite.

For a best friend I'm looking for someone more adventurous. (boy or girl)
Closer/other friends can be quiet like her. (boy or girl)
Enemy, someone superficial, 'plastic', and/or a bully. (boy or girl)
Love interest, any kind of guy really. (boy)

Aphrodite Fox (Best Friend, enemy)
Aphrodite if opposite from her sister, Alex, and she is an extrovert. She is also sneaky, and independant. She is mysterious and never tells anyone the full story. She is a Death Eater, and looks to corrupt anyone she can. She has a one year old daughter, Athena, who has made her more sensetive and loving, but also more protective, defensive and assertive.

For a best friend, someone who is around her age, open to anyone really. (Male or female)
For an enemy, again, open to anyone really. Just have to be a clash of personalities. (male or female)

I'm open to pretty much any ideas you have or might have for either of my characters here. I think I'll add another one to this list a little later. :)

I could offer Riley as any one of what you want for Alexandra Johansen. He is a charmer and loves to flirt with pretty girls. He is a nice boy and is loyal to his friends. At the moment he is trying to be loyal to his fiancée but as he cant help himself when it comes to girls his trying is failing terribly so he could also be a love interest.
I dont really mind which one you would prefer him to be, im open for anything with him

Laura :)

I like the idea of Pat at least being friendly with as many in her year as possible before they Graduate next year ( :( ) and I don't think Alex and Pat have ever RPed before :o

Pat would be the opposite of Alex though. She likes to stick to the rules (being a prefect and having various family members on staff - especially with Prof. Styx as her dad :tut: xD ) She's a very nice and friendly person and doesn't judge anyone. Patricia would easily talk to people if any form of conversation was striked...she likes to keep the first burning ;) xD

If you want to RP that's great but I'm in the process of rapping up my RPs in time for my two weeks in America where I'll have no internet access :( Also with me working for the next two weeks (I'll be going to America the week after) I won't be on HNZ as much :cry: So the RP may have to wait until the end of July...sorry :doh:

Also, Pat would warn Alex about Riley...that dudes bad news :glare: xD

:glare: Hes changing now Patty, he is a model guy, well except the reputation with girls but :r xD Oh but as im posting i could also offer Lewis as a boy friend. He is a nice guy on the whole and likes to joke around every now and then. He is as loyal as you like and falls in love easily. I know he is a bit older than what your looking for but come on who doesnt like the older man ;)

Laura/Riley: Alex could be friends with Riley, she isn't into being 'the other woman' or causing heartache between people :lol:
Pat: I like the idea of Pat and Alex being friends, so we'll have to see how it goes for when you can rp again, cause I'm leaving for Greece at the end of July :doh:
Laura/Lewis: They could start out as friends, and we can see how it goes from there. :)

Right now Alex only has access to Makatu Mall, so Riley and Alexandra can meet there, if that's alright with you Laura. Also, do you mind starting it? My time is limited on the computer today and tomorrow. :erm:

Thats cool i will start with both now then post the links here :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back