Plots for 3 different characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leia Evans

OOC First Name
Elphaba
Wand
Myrtle Wand, 15 1/2", Tail of Charmed Newt
Alright guys, I'm back again, this time with 3 other characters. I log onto these 3 characters regularly, but I have little to no RPs with them. So let's get to it!

024c2opy.png

Firstly I have Leia Evans. Leia is a 3rd year Hufflepuff who loves Quidditch, music, and surfing. She isn't exactly shy, but doesn't like the being the center of attention because her mother is a famous fashion designer in New York (where she grew up) so she doesn't really care for the attention. She is trying to break out of her shell but doesn't really know how and uses her music as a way to let loose. Leia is mostly just going through this whole 'Who am I?' phase. Her mother was always really tough on her while growing up, she had to dress a certain way, act proper all the time because of the fame, etc. and Leia is just this laidback girl who would rather be in jeans and a t-shirt.
--What I'm looking for is friends here.

Next, Leia only recently found out about her being Half-Veela and what that means. (Growing up with her mom, her mother always told her as little about the magical world as she could until she got her Hogwarts letter and decided to go live with her dad in Australia). She's really unaware of what effects Veelas can have and thinks she has the worst luck in boys, since most tend to avoid her (intimidation?) She's got a final, (any guesses who? :r ) but I want her to have a boyfriend or two before she ends up with him. I want her to be with somewhat of a jerk :lol: who will only think of her as a conquest or something so that she can get her heart broken again. The first time she crushed on Kaleb Styx big time but he stood her up cuz he's in love with his best friend, etc. This will cause her to think she's hopeless until she ends up with her final. Or after the jerk breaks up with her she might need a rebound guy before she ends up with her final because I don't want her final to think he's the rebound. :lol: But the rebound guy might not be necessary.
--I'm looking for love interests here.

If anyone else wants to RP with Leia and thinks of other plots, then feel free to let me know! :)

23k5e91.jpg

This one's a little tougher. This is Casey Carlin. She's a seventh year Gryffindor but attended Beauxbatons from her 1-4 years. The second semester of her 4th year she transferred to HWA until her sixth year when she ended up at HNZ. She's almost eighteen, half-Veela as well, and is originally from London but she has a huge soft spot for France. Casey is a bit of a wild child in a way. Her parents never approve of anything she does and she's bi-sexual. She's wanted to be a Healer but now isn't sure she has the qualifications because of her lack of focus on school.

Casey had a girlfriend, Bella Lanning, but even though they love each other very much, their time was just always so off, and there'd be times where they went months without talking, though as soon as they saw each other they'd be back in love all over again. Anyway, with Kyra's leave ( :cry: ) I need to have Casey try to move on (though she'll always have a soft spot for Bella) and it might get a little messy. Casey will probably end up being promiscuous for a while to 'numb the pain' etc. but I want her to really fall for someone eventually.
--I'm looking for a love interest here. Preferably a female, but as I said, Casey's bi, so she can fall for either or. :)

Another note about Casey and Bella's break up; since Bella was always sort of unstable, etc. I'm making up this scenario/plot where Bella ran off again only this time she doesn't say where and says she's not coming back. Bella has a daughter named Autumn (who's like 2 or 3 now?? I can't remember) and when Bella runs off she leaves him with her cousin Leighton. But I've created this plot where as soon as Casey graduates, Leighton pretty much dumps Autumn with Casey stating that he simply cannot care for Autumn like he thought he was going to be able to and runs off in search of Bella. So Casey will end up with Autumn trying to take care for her even though she's just out of school.

Next for Casey, even though she has THE most awesome BFF ever, Izaak Jay Finch, I need Casey to interact with others as friends too! Simple as that. :)
--I'm looking for friends here. :)

rashidajones8-1.jpg

Lastly, I have Pamela Macey. She's the Shopkeeper of Quality Quidditch Supplies, and is 28 years old. She used to be Isabella's 'nanny' but once Isabella got older she decided she needed to move on from that job, etc. I hardly EVER RP with her and I REALLY want to change that! She's getting close to 30 and the poor girl doesn't even have a boyfriend or a family in NZ (she's originally from Spain). I want her to find that someone she can settle down with and start a family with. ^_^ Plus she needs to socialize with others of her age, etc. I just want to RP her more often. :)
--I'm looking for a final & friends here. :)

(Can you tell I'm running out of time now? :frantics: )
So that is all, if you all have ANY ideas, plz to be posting them now! :abby:

I can offer Vanessa Parker as a friend for Leia. Vanessa is extremely nice and friendly, and she loves music, animals, and nature. Sorry for bad description, I have a cold type thing and it's affecting my brain. The strange thing is, I can RP but not come up with descriptions.

I just replied to the Leia/Riley topic, I totally forgot about it! So sorry!
But we could continue with that because I think Leia and Riley
just keep discovering more things they have in common and they
could be great friends. Who's Leia's final? :shifty:

Something I've been thinking off and been meaning to put past you. OK so Charles and Isabella were friends when they were younger, yes, so obviously their 'nannies' had to be somewhat close as well. So due to Charles having male and female siblings he grew up with male and female nannies, Andria and Antonio Cali, a brother and sister.

So, even though I haven't made either, I'm thinking I could offer both or one as friends :) Although seeing as Antonio would have always been with Charles maybe he could meet up with Pamela again and maybe become a love interest/final?

Let me know what you think? ^_^

casey:
alexis and casey will be friends through izaak once more when they get engaged but i'm thinking that when joce figures out that she likes girls a little more then friends, she bumps into alexis and because gaspard and aiden most definitely will not approve maybe casey could talk to joceline so she kind of has a person that tells her that what she feels for girls is not wrong in anyway.

I can offer you two people. ^_^

Firstly - Imogen And Leia. We have started there friendship, but it hasn't really gotten much further. Immy is going through a bit of a rough patch right now, so she's putting a brave face on everything, but I think she would really like a female friend. To be close to. So I think it would be good to continue there friendship.
What do you think?

Secondly - Casey & Grande. I can offer Grande as a friend and possible fling. He's got a final (I'm pretty sure, had a strange dream about it, so not entirely sure, so for now we'll assume that he has one) he's a seventh year Beauxbaton. Owns a small house in Cadolive up from Marseille. He speaks French, and a little spanish. He transfered to Beauxbaton around the middle of second year At hogwarts, so it's possible that they might've met. Maybe they could meet and since she loves France and he is currently living there go on a French road trip or something. And he wouldn't mind the baby. He would be quite open to having her along. He might ask a few questions, but he wouldn't be fussed by it.
I really want Grande more active. Oldest character I have. (as in has been around the longest)
As a person, Grande is generally a very nice person. He watches out for others and can be protective of those he cares about. He doesn't like to keep secrets and is hard working. Although he hates school. He works at a local salad bar and has for close to 4 years. Grande can be a bit of a push over and easily persuaded. But all round he's a nice guy, with a friendly attitude and a longing to have fun.
Throwing ideas out. Let me know what you think.

pamela:
i just remembered i have tamas left over, so here is what i was thinking for these two. tamas really wants a family, he has an adoptive daughter who has graduated from durmstrang but now he if finding he wants his own children and a wife. tamas is kind of a home-body but he is strict with his children and easily angered. perhaps pamela would be able to calm him down when he gets angry, basically i'm thinking finals because they both want the same things in life and i want to use him more.

First- Emzies, didn't we talk about Sydney being his Final?

Now on to why I came here xD

I could offer Apollinariya as a love interest for Casey if you'd like whether final or not. Shes Twenty years old, graduated from an Italian school for the upper years of magic in 2023 though she went to Durmstrang years 1-5. Shes Bisexual and I've always kind of wanted to have her have a girlfriend over a boyfriend. Mainly so her kids would be raised with mommy and her girlfriend, daddy and his boyfriend xD . She has two kids aged 1 and 2 so the Autumn thing wouldn't be a problem. She can be a bit of a ***** with a sadistic side, she generally doesn't care much about others though, though she is loyal to those she cares about. She's not above torture and murder, though she hasn't done either to date. xD I dunno if she's right for Casey but I'm offering ^_^

Okay sorry this took me a bit longer to reply to!

Ella - Sure Vanessa as a friend would work for Leia. :)

Brittany - Yes Leia & Riley are sooo alike I think they'd be great friends! ^_^

Charles - Oooh I like this idea of friends for Pamela! ^_^ I would like to see if Antonio and Pamela would work first as potential flings? :) Though Alexis (as I'm assuming that's who Tamas Mauven is) already has her character created so if you want me to save you the trouble of creating him perhaps only the girl would be needed as Pam's friend? :erm:

Alexis - I definitely like this plot. I think Casey would be super supportive for Joceline because she knows what it's like not to be supported or anythingi by family!
BTW when/how did Alexis become a werewolf?!!?!?

Emzies - Yes I would like to develop the Leia & Immy friendship, would you like to set up an RP for them or me? :)

ZOMG GRANDE!!!! :frantics: I think Casey and Grande should have been friends at Beauxbatons briefly and then they'll see each other again and be like 'Omg!' or something and go on that France road trip you suggested! :woot: And awww about him not minding the baby. ^_^ If you want to explore Grande/Casey as a fling I would be open to that too. :)

Tamas - OOOOH. Choices, choices. I think that these two may have something good to work with. Pamela wouldn't mind the daughter, she's used to older kids obviously, and as for calming him down and stuff, Pamela would be really good at that since she's used to babysitting people like Isabella. I already told Charles above ^^ of testing the waters with that character, and I'd really like to try these two out as well? ^_^

Kelsey - Apollinariya as a love interest for Casey is a definite yes! :D For now I can only see Casey seeing her as a fling but once she gets over her promiscous phase perhaps that'll change?

And yes, you guys guessed correctly because I am so predictable. :p :p
You just can't ignore the CUTENESS!!!!!
vanessa_hudgens300.jpg

casey:
that is super :)

and in the UK: Epiphany
followed by Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf
" My Saving Grace (kind of has nothing to do with her being a WW but suuuuper cuteness is coming up) (Oceania).

pamela:
i'm working on his character as well so that'd be fine.

leia:
i'm not bringing back emma because we never got a chance to roleplay with her and i didn't rp with her much else. but maybe leia and clarice herrington could be friends or something? i'm honestly not sure what their relationship would be because most kind of make fun of clara and she is a big dork and doesn't do the girly stuff but maybe their mom's know each other? clara's mom is supposed to be some sort of socialite and is really into fashion? idk, what do you think?

Yeah, Zanessa are the cutesst!

Firstly, I had thought so Kelsey, but I had a weird dream and you had said we weren't going to do it. I didn't really know if it had or hadn't happened, so I was a little unsure of how to act about it. But now that it's all cleared up, that's good.

Immy&Leia - Okay, if you could that, it would be Awesome. I'm very busy at the moment.

Grande&Casey - That sounds really good. We'llhave to wait until after the year is over before they RP, but when that does happen, she could go to France visiting old friends, go to the restaurant Grande works in and at that point they can be like "Omg!" Will Casey have the baby by then?

Leia Evans said:
Kelsey - Apollinariya as a love interest for Casey is a definite yes! :D For now I can only see Casey seeing her as a fling but once she gets over her promiscous phase perhaps that'll change?
That works for me :D

I'm gonna have her try to pop out a third kiddy before getting with a female seriously anyways ^_^

Well I'm up for making a few characters in Charles' life to help develop him a bit more but if you want to go with Alexis' charrie for a love interest then that's fine with me ^_^ I could still create one or both as a friend for Pamela :D

Temporary love intrest for Leia: I have a character planned that will be transferring into his fourth year in year ten. His name is Fredrick Parker and he has Aspergers, whih means he is very intelligent but finds it very hard to interact socially with people, he isn't shy persay, but he is very awkward around people, although he is sweet and kind many people think he is weird. He is also very clumsy.
Let me know if this helps :)

(This is Vanessa) Would you like to start something or should I?

Katheryn can be friends with Casey. They are the same age though Kat is a year behind in school. Kat is a nice Hufflepuff who is very accepting of everyone. She doesn't see the flaws in people easily though.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back