Plot With Max and Win Over 9000 Internets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilde would be willing to rp with Max. She could be anything really. I am open to all ideas -- crush, friend, enemy, anything. I have kind of neglected her character for a while and am wanting to get her active again.

Some quick facts about Hilde (since I have been too lazy to work on her bio and stuffs...)
[ul][li]She is a Fourth Year</LI>
[li] She is the oldest of a set of non-identical triplets
[li] She is a pure blood
[li] She loves quidditch and plays for the Slytherin team as an alternate. She hopes to be the seeker soon.
[li] She has kept to herself for the most part over the last few years and is finally ready to come out of her shell a bit.
[li] She takes great pride in her grades and is (going to be) a top student.
[li] She is into fashion and comes from money so she dresses well the majority of the time.
[li] She hates stupidity and won't put up with it around her -- unless it is in good fun.
<LI>[li] She has a very small group of friends right now. All are from her house. (She really needs to branch out a bit. lol. )
[/li][/ul]

Like I said, Hilde would be up for anything. She just needs to be let out of her box more often. :D

Hi there, I feel no need to introduce myself :p

Anyway, I'm offering two of my characters up.

Firstly, Luciano.
Luciano doesn't have many friends, since he basically removes himself, and hardly trusts anybody, but I could see him becoming friends with Maxwell, as long as Maxwell doesn't try too hard to be his best friend or anything. Since they're both fifth years, and both transfers, they have stuff in common :) Maxwell was at Hogwarts Scotland at one point wasn't he? We could say that they knew each other there or something.

And Arianna!
She's a year younger, but she could be a friend. I think we all need a girl/guy that is just a friend, and that's what Ari could be.

Your choice :)
Lizzy

Hilde - Hey Hilde :D Hmm, I think our characters would probably have a mutual respect kind of relationship, but I don't think they would be very close. Maybe they would like.. say hi or whatever when they passed in the halls, or hang out occasionally, I don't know :p

Lizzy - Lizzaaay! Yay, I think Luciano would be a great friend. They're both kind of quiet and serious-looking :lol: As for Ari, I think Max would think she was awesome, because she's not all posery and stuff :lol: So yeah, if you wanna plot something let me know :D

No worries on the Pat/Max thread, plenty of time for the two to RP together :) And Thomas and Max being friends is good for me :D Want me to start that one?

Ah yes Pat, would you mind starting that one? Sorry for still not doing the other, school has just begun for the new year, and I've been focusing mainly on that xD

Great :)
I can set one up for Max, Ari, and Luciano, as I really don't have enough time to start two.
Do you mind if I do it in the weekend? We already have a RP, and school is pretty intense at the moment. I have too many bits of paper to keep track of! :doh:

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back