Christian Jones

⋆Defender ⋆Brave ⋆ Bully

OOC First Name
Daina
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
I also finally decided to create a plotline, because I need to start moving my character's life forward. In the hope that everything will work out and once someone wrote to me expecting a plot from me, then here will be some of them. I will make more later.

HOGWARTS STUDENTS

Natalie Larson ~ 1st Year

Natalie is a strong, independent girl who often knew her own mind. She had an energetic, lively personality. Despite being brought up in a strict spirit and others are not worth her. However, she is friendly, but cannot make friends with everyone.

Looking for: She needs best friends, friends. She needs everything too, I am open even to discuss some future crushes/romances.

Myra Verbeek ~ 2nd Year

Myra is shy and uncomfortable at first in the presence of unfamiliar people, but when she gets to know a person better, she quickly opens up and behaves kindly. He is a gentle natured person. Friendly. She is curious and interested in many things. Myra tries not to let negative emotions into her life.

Looking for: She needs best friends, friend. She needs everything too, I am open even to discuss some future crushes/romances.

Christian Jones ~ 2nd Year

Christian is a smart and responsible person, he tries to protect his little brother from everyone who hurts him. The boy doesn't particularly trust anyone, because after his father's passing, he can't believe that there is anything good in people. He is interested in all wizarding and wizarding sports, books and of course design.

Looking for: He needs friends, someone who will bring her out of her shell. He needs everything too, I am open even to discuss some future crushes/romances.

Bethany Gillan ~ 3rd Year

Bethany is a smart girl, the old type of witch, because she was raised only by her mother and grandmother. It is quite difficult for her to open up to people, but when she does, she blindly trusts people. The girl is also kind and sweet, but also a bit naive. Wish she had lots of friends to hang out with.

Looking for:She needs best friends, friend. She needs everything too, I am open even to discuss some future crushes/romances.

Richard Wright ~ 5th Year

Richard comes from different cultures, so he respects his roots. He has a firm character, kind and sweet when he pats his feather. However, when he gets angry, he can be unkind and even rude. He values his family and friends, he will never let them hurt him.

Looking for: He needs best friends, friend. he needs everything too, I am open even to discuss some future crushes/romances.

Robina Black ~ 6th Year

Robin is an intelligent and funny girl. She knows how to play chess and calls herself a chess princess. The girl is a journalist for Hogwarts Monthly. She also wants to continue her future life in this field. He is kind to his friends and always tries to support them. A shoulder to lean on.

Looking for: She needs best friends, friend. She needs everything too, I am open even to discuss some future crushes/romances.

Gola Harlow ~ 6th Year

Gola is shy but tended to make friends, never the one to actually start making mess, as she loves staying on the side. She needs friends, someone who will bring her out of her shell.

Look for: She needs best friends, friend. She needs everything too, I am open even to discuss some future crushes/romances.

Michel Smith ~ 6th Year

Michel is the youngest of his family, it can be said that he is the late child of his parents. However, this did not prevent him from receiving a lot of love and therefore he also treats others with great respect for those around him, but he does not tolerate unkind people.

Looking for: He needs best friends, friend. he needs everything too, I am open even to discuss some future crushes/romances.

Chloe Lee ~ 7th Year

Chloe can be said to be a very selfish person, because she will always think first about herself and not others. However, this does not mean that you cannot be friendly and kind. In his final year, he wants to make a few more friends and experience some real miracle.

Last edited:
TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back