Plot for Meminger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma Meminger

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
So I was thinking...

Emma needs friends/enimies/future crushes (like maybe in 3rd of 4th year.. but we could establish a friendship first )

Let me know if your interested..

Through PM or here is fine and I'll let you know what I see with the character's relationship ^_^

Well once Brightstone opens on Monday (I think..) We can continue that RP we had going and Sam [Samuel :p] could be her friend. ^_^

Oh Geez Samuel
I completely forgot about that roleplay, I'll get to it before the summer break begins and then we can finish it, sorry about the delay

And for anyone still interested:

Future relationship: Closed
Crush: open
Flirts: still open, although she will flirt with someone that will be her future relationship

Best Friends: Open, although Chaos (Leia Evans) and I will have our characters basically be best friends, but of course more best friends are open
Close Friends: Open

ENEMIES: Emma doesn't make many enemies because she is so nice, and it is very difficult for someone to dislike her so I would like to keep this closed, but perhaps over the "years" our characters could have harsh meetings which would make Emma avoid said character as much as possible

Other: If you specify, I'm sure we could work it out

Hey Emma ^_^
Tiara's one of those girls that's like a 10p mixture, you never know what you're going to get with her. Although she's always the same girl, she chooses who she wants to be friends with, who she'll be nice too, and who she wont. She'll open up to people for no reason at all, and close people out for no reason at all too. She's generally a nice girl, but can be a bit of a b1tch at times.
She really needs friends so I was thinking she could automatically warm up to Emma and they could become close, in time best, friends! What do you think :D ?

Was Emma thinking of being a Ravenclaw? Because that's what I'm hoping for Lucy, therefore they'd be housemates and I think they'd get along pretty well. Lucy is friendly, but a little reclusive and slightly odd, so I can't see her having a 'best' friend, but maybe they could be close friends?

It's nearly 2am. Forgive me for being incoherent.

Tiara: Sounds great.. Would you like me to start or will you?

Lucinda: Yes, Emma will be in Ravenclaw. Do you want them to meet after sorting or not? Because if so.. we could probably have them be roommates.. unless Zazuka has anything against it

Oor.. Emma often travels to Australia.. and I take it from your profile comment that Lucinda is Aussie.. so maybe they could already know each other.. what do you think?

Zazuka will be fine with it. Unless any of you want an accident prone, overly emotional jellyfish for a friend I think Judy will be out of this one. :p

Lisa, sounds lovely, so friends it is
Do you want them to meet before or after sorting
If before, would you like me to start or do you want to?

Zazuka, thank you but I think I'm good without Judy in this one :p

Tiara.. *knocks on glass* You still there?

As do I, but I will try my very best :p
And because sorting is on the 8th I think I will start it in Brightstone or in Obsidian okay?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back