Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2" Sturdy Larch Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Oh, heyy there!<i></i><i></i><i></i>​
Hi everybody! It's me again, and don't worry, I'm not looking for something for everyone. I'm pretty much set on all that I need when it comes to all my characters, but, lately I have been doing a bit of revamping and reogranistion. And one of the characters I have brought back is this one. Lily Fossil. 4th year Slytherin and Uber b!tch. She was my second ever character and my first ever slytherin. ((After her, it's almost second nature for me to have slytherins)) Anyway, so Lily is one of my favourite characters, just in the way I created her and her alter-ego. I won't get into it, since those times have long gone. Anyway, Now Lily is a fourth year, soon to be fifth year and she's has zero friends. She's made more than a few enemies, fake friends, friends turned enemies, and one time yelling matches. She's never had friends. Mainly because Lily is a mean cold-hearted b!tch who would rather be alone than talk and deal with a) herself b) other and c) any form emotion or anything that could lead to vulnerability. Lily is could be a nice person if she didn't push people away but that cold outer shell is pretty thick.
Lily is a very mean person. She's overly sarcastic and judgemental. She's superficial and feels she always need to be in the best clothes and look her best. Lily is very much self-concious but, quietly. There aren't many signs that she is. She's like most girls in that sense. She's quite quiet when not provoked, and doesn't trust too easily. Lily is a great liar and a complusive one at that. Lily does have claws. And they are pretty sharp all of the time. Lily used to be a dancer, so has a strong, and tall build. She's not overly tall, but she's taller than most in her year. Lily is currently just trying to get herself back into the swing of magic. So, she needs a little bit of everything.
Friends - Okay, this might seem hard. She might seem like the kind of girl to be incredibly picky with friends, but she needs people. People who don't mind what she's like and how she acts. People to ignore her cold words and continue to want to be her friend. And then people like her. Misery loves company right? Well you could say the same about fashion concious b!tches. Lily will respect people with style and is more likely to talk to them. If they're a b!tch Lily wouldn't mind it. As long as it's not directed at her too often.
Enemies - She'd never physically fight. She'd never throw a punch and kick the living daylights out of someone. She'll always use words. Enemies would be people who hate people like Lily. It's not hard to hate her. She'd make it pretty easy for them. I'm not really look for one time haters, those would perhaps be first years or second years but people who would committ to hating someone is best for an enemy of Lily.
Love - I'm well aware of the limit amount of guys out there. Which is why Lily is more bi-curious than either gay, straight or bi-sexual. She's only 15 and never been in any form of relationship. She doesn't know what she wants or who she wants, so, she'd play the field, but she needs someone who'll break her heart (either a boy or girl) and for someone to pick up the pieces. (either a boy or girl) They need to want Lily. The person who breaks her heart can be anyone. And it doesn't matter the plot. The someone to pick up the pieces will most likely be a final. I'm open to anything for this.

And that is all! Thanks loads to anyone to who decides to post.
:wub:

Alright heres an idea, this is Lilith she is called Lili for short. Younger sister to Eden the forgotten the sister seeing as Eden breath taking, talented, a seer, and just pure evil. Lilith was a Luna but when push comes to shove she left her Luna roots and picked up the Koshiba name. She does not know what that means but she knows that she is failing at it. So here is what I am thinking. Lilith needs friends. She could deal with Lily's bishing side because she has put up with Eden's for almost 15 years. She could be a friend to Lily and maybe even more once she gets her heart broken. I have not yet set up her profile because I have been focusing so much Eden but I am ready to bring Lilith out and keep her out.

Lilth&Lily
It'll be a good thing they are the same age. And I don't think
they've ever met before, not even in passing. So, I think
they could be good as friends.
Would you like to Start something, or Shall I? Or do you
wish to join the already created one in the Great Hall?

What about Ava as a friend? xD I always thought there was something very frenemy-ish about those two? You know what Ava is like by now so I'm not going to write out a big ole description but she is slowly coming out of her rock/punk/rebellious/taymomsen phase so she should be back to her usually glam self in no time? I think it could be a fun for these two to be friends, and maybe, in time (and with patience) they could grow into closer friends.. idk? :p

Either that or they can stay enemies, I don't mind at all. I'm just going to throw her out there, as I did always enjoy their threads! :wub:

Ava&Lily
I personally always enjoyed Ava&Lily. It was an always
changing Friendship. One second friends, the next sworn
enemies, without anything ever happening. I think they'd
finally probably be able to just be friends. Lily's laying off
a bit on the b!tch side. Trying to be calmer etc. So I think
it will be possible for them to be friends. If not, I'm cool
with enemies.
Anyway, Would you like to start one or Shall I? Or do you
wish to join the already created one in the Great Hall?

Give me a couple more hours to finish helping everyone shovel there cars out of the snow and I will check out the topic at the great hall and post there or start a new one.

Hey there :)

I have two of the triplets Dyfan and Alexa (Jace is with someone else)and I kind of just had this plot idea as I read above.. Dyfan and Alexa are the same age as Lily and as we know she's going to break little Jordan's heart in the future but prehaps Alexa could break her heart around the same time or before hand. Alexa used to be a nice girl, but now she's getting training from Andrew Bruke in the dark arts (one day she will be a death eater) and is going to be transfered into Hogwarts, hopefully, and she just as curious as Lily. She's never been around boys or girls much, having been stuck with her brothers most of her life and right now they repulse her alot! So in the whole learning process of life and the dark arts she's going to be turning into a b!tch as well and they could have a couple of flings during the year till Alxa realizes she is going to be straight after all or finds another girl or something that makes her leave Lily.. just an idea :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back