Place Your Bets

Rudolf Lagowski

Farmer | Pheebs ♥

OOC First Name
Claire
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Maple Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
"Tipene, Kauri!"

Rudolf shook James's shoulder. "It's starting, it's starting!" he hissed, leaning around the frame of the student beside him to try to get a better view of the first year whose name had been called up to the stool. As the hat was lowered onto Kauri's head, Rudolf turned back to his bestie. "Right- two galleons says Hufflepuff," he said, extending his hand for James to shake. Two galleons was a decent sum to Rudolf, but he was pretty confident he was going to walk away in profit this morning. The kid on the stool just looked waay too excited to be anything but a badger.

James grumbled when Rudolf shook his shoulder, "Dude I'm right here," He said rather grumpy. He watched as the kid sat on the stool and the hat was lowered onto his head. Rudolf said Hufflepuff but James wasn't so sure. "I dunno, I've got a feeling about Gryffindor, dude do you even have two galleons to rub together?" He asked. When the hat announced the boy as a Gryffindor. James smirked and held out his hand.

"Geovanna Volt,"

"Oh that's Leila's friend," James said as the girl made het way to the stool. "Two galleons, Gryffindor all day long," After meeting the girl there was no way she was gonna be in any other house.

Rudolf smacked his friend on the back of the head. "Bro, I don't make bets I can't pay," he said - not that he intended to have to. Suddenly the word Hufflepuff rang out through the hall, and Rudolf pouted, digging into his pocket and handing the galleons over. Soon a girl called Geovanna approached the stool, and James made a prediction Rudolf scoffed at. "Nah, look - she's got her eyes shut. I'm calling 'Puff." A moment later Rudolf held out his hand.

"Howard, Sybil Jin."

"Slytherin," Rudolf said immediately. "Two galleons on Slytherin." That expression was so cold it sent shivers down Rudolf's spine.

"MERLIN'S PANTS!!!" James exclaimed getting to his feet as Geo made her way to the Hufflepuff table. "Jess and Leila will be crushed," He said sitting back down and fully expecting he and Maddie's sisters to be sorted into Gryffindor. James sighed and handed Rudolf the same galleons he had just won from him. When the next girl made her way up and Rudolf called Slytherin James mumbled to himself. "She doesn't seem like anything is going on in that head, Hufflepuff...no offence to Reubem though," He grinned and lifted his arms in celebration when he was correct.

"Walden, Leila"

"Oh dude Gryffindor all day long," He said confidently and watched her let go of Jess and make her way to the stool. As he watched her and remembered how she acted at Ollivanders he had a change of heart. "No scratch that, two galleons on Hufflepuff,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back