Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Flavio returned to the castle interior to search for his fourth rose recipient, recognizing their name and knowing they shared a house, but unable to recall much else about them. Knowing the previous three people he delivered roses to made it easier to complete the deliveries quickly though unfortunately he could not say the same for the person he was looking for in that moment. Flavio began by asking around the entrance hall, then resorted to asking around the Ravenclaw table knowing breakfast was well underway and the boy would likely be there - if he wasn't anywhere else. "Is Charlie Abberline here?" Flavio asked the table, looking around to see if the boy was nearby or if someone knew where he was and could point him in the right direction to find him.
<i>
</i>

Charlie didn't like Wilbert Slinkhard's book on defensive magic but since it was the only thing he hadn't given a proper read yet, as he had thrown it to the side the moment they stopped using it in class, thought that he should at least finish it to read Slinkhard's ridiculous theories so he could criticise the author even more. He looked up from it when he heard someone ask for him and raised his hand, saying, ''Here.''

Flavio noticed someone raised their hand and he quickly approached them when he noticed they were the person he was looking for. "Charlie, hello." The prefect greeted, deciding not to spend too much time talking and to cut to the chase when he noticed the book the boy was holding, so he didn't disturb his reading for too long. After looking for the pink rose in his basket, Flavio found it and held it out to Charlie, making sure the note was attached. "I have a valentines rose for you." He waited for the boy to accept it and watched curiously for a reaction. Seeing different people accept their roses and the usual expression of happiness that took over when they realized people they cared about were thinking of them was one of Flavio's favourite things about delivering roses.​
<i>
</i>
Note said:
Hey Charlie

I like you
Which is good because I somehow ended up dating you?? Weird right?
See you at the dance!
Rose

Charlie took the pink rose from Flavio and noticed the note attached to it. He hadn't made that many friends he was close with so it could really only be from one person, which, rather than being happy and excited about the rose in his hand, made him a little nervous. He unfolded the note and began reading what was written on it. It made him smile, though it immediately faltered. Confused by the colour Rose had sent him and the colour he had sent her back. Where they not at the red stage of flowers yet? Had he been wrong about their relationship to assume that it would be fine to send her a red flower rather than a pink one? ''Thanks, Flavio...'' Charlie eventually said, still very confused.

Flavio's polite smile turned into a concerned frown as he watched Charlie read the note. The boy's own smile faltered and his tone as he thanked Flavio for delivering the rose was akin to his expression which was furthermore concerning. "Are you alright?" Flavio asked, worrying that the rose he had given Charlie was meant maliciously. He knew that some bad apples in the school liked to use an event meant to spread happiness for the opposite purpose, and hoped that this wasn't the case for Charlie because no one deserved to have their valentine's day ruined. "Is the note mean?" He added, thinking already that if the note was meant to hurt Charlie he would gladly pause his deliveries to run to his head of house and report what was happening.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back