OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Molly loved coming to the school events. She thought they were always fun to attend. She didn't have a date or anything this time. But she didn't mind. She was hoping to have fun with her friends tonight or even meet some new people. She always loved making new friends. The girl excitedly skipped towards the Great Hall and as she entered she gasped and giggled excitedly, as she loved how cute everything was. The falling rose petals were so pretty in her eyes. The girl skipped happily towards the snack table, as she couldn't really contain herself with the snacks. She took as many of the cupcakes as she could, not caring if it was a lot. When Molly was finished picking out the cupcakes she wanted, Molly then decided to make her way towards the table to focus on her amount of cupcakes. The girl wasn't paying attention to where she was going and had bumped into someone on her way, making her cupcakes fall down onto the ground and some smashed into the person's clothing. "I am so sorry!" Molly says mortified, tears well up in her eyes.

Evie had wondered out of the dorms. She knew she needed to do something. She had slipped on the dress her mother had sent with her and tiptoed down to the Great Hall. Her breath caught. It was beautiful. She wondered inside, watching the falling rose petals with wide eyes. Before she knew what was happening, someone had knocked into her, smearing cupcake over her dress. She jumped, startled, but quickly recovered, looking at the amount of icing on her skirt. "Oh, no, no! It's alright, I wasn't paying attention, I should be the one to apologize," Evie looked up to the girl with a shy smile. "It's alright, it's only cupcake. Are you okay?" She asked.

Molly felt really, really bad. Her clumsy self seemed to somehow ruin things. She looked at the girl's beautiful dress, which was now covered in pink and red icing from the cupcakes she wanted to eat. "I ruined your beautiful dress," Molly said sadly, as she looked at the dress. The Hufflepuff was embarrassed, and she was hoping that no one else had looked at the mess she made. "I-I'm fine. I just feel bad that i messed up your dress. Is there anything I could do?"

Evie bit her lip, studying the mess on her skirt. "Well- do you know that cleaning spell? I heard there's one in Charms?" She asked, looking up to the girl. "Maybe that might help?" She gave her a shy smile. "My dress is alright, it's just a bit of icing. Really, it's alright." Evie tried to reassure her.

Molly shook her head guiltily when the girl had asked if she knew. "We learnt it, but I forgot, I'm sorry," Molly said sadly. She didn't really pay attention to class sometimes. Her not knowing the cleaning charm had made her feel a bit worse. The Hufflepuff shook her head as the young girl had reassured her about her dress. "I can't just leave it. I messed up your dress. The least I could do is somehow clean it up for you" Molly said sadly. She looked back at the snack table. "Maybe we could try the napkins? I don't know if it would fully clean it up, but it may just remove some stuff" Molly suggested, though she was unsure at the same time, and she didn't want to further ruin the girl's dress.

Evie bit her lip, looking over her dress. "Sure, let's give it a shot," She gave the other girl a smile and walked back towards the snack table. She picked up a few napkins and dabbed at the icing on her dress. "My name is Evangeline, by the way. Evie," She introduced herself to the other girl with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back