OOC First Name
Rowan
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Maple Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
The Great Hall at lunch felt like a good time to track people down for deliveries, and Lucy thankfully recognised the next name on her list. She'd never actually spoken to the older girl, but she had made sure she knew who all the Prefects were, both to make sure she could get help if she needed it, and to know who to avoid if she had plans that were.... less than allowed. So it was with a cheerful smile that she made her way to the Hufflepuff table, curious to see how someone would react to a pink rose. "Hi, Penelope!" She said brightly, reaching into her basket. "I've got a rose delivery for you!"

Penelope looked up when a young girl approached her, smiling as she saw the roses. "Oh really? Thank you." She said, putting down her knife and fork so she could turn to the girl properly. "Do you have many left?"

"Yeah!" Lucy said brightly as she sorted through her roses and notes quickly. "Marnie gave me heaps, it's so fun!" She said brightly, finally finding the right note to match the bright pink rose. "Here you go, happy valentines!"

Hi, it was really nice to hang out with you, would you like to go to the Valentine's ball with me?
Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back