Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Pink Rose for @Parker Reed

Molly decided to make her way down to the courtyard. She had spent the last ten or so minutes finding her next person, but couldn't seem to find them anywhere. So she thought the courtyard would be her next bet. She skipped to the courtyard and smiled, as there were a few people around. Molly decided to skip around the courtyard and started to shout. "Hello! Parker Reed!? Are you here?!" Molly shouts, as she continues to giggle and skip around the courtyard, hoping that it could catch someones attention.

Parker was just studying in the Courtyard, unsure what else to do out there when he heard his name being called. He had no idea who would send him any rose. Parker didn't send any roses himself, he never did. "I am Parker!" He called back awkwardly.

Molly giggles as she hears a response and happily skips towards the boy that responds to her. "Hello, Mr Parker Reed! I have a rose for you!" Molly says with a small smile, as she gently grabs the pink rose and note and hands it to the older boy. "Someoneeee like, likes you!" Molly says with giggles as she then wiggles her eyebrows jokingly, unaware of what was written in the note.

You know you're cute, don't you?

Parker just awkwardly starred at Molly, unsure how to feel about how giggly and outgoing she was and then just decided to ignore it, he just wanted it to be over. And when she gave him the pink rose, he quite seriously frowned, what the hell? He fastly read the note and then just unsurely glanced at the giggly girl. "Seems like it." he quietly answered and then hid his note away. "Uhm, do you know who sends those roses? Like if note is unsigned, is there any way how to tell who sent it?" Parker decided to ask the girl, she seemed overly giggly but he hoped that maybe she would know what to do.

Molly shrugs her shoulders. "I'm sorry, I don't know who sends them. I just deliver what has been sent. I don't read the notes. I just look at the pretty roses" Molly says with a small smile and giggle. She had felt a little bad that she couldn't help the older boy with who it was being sent from. "Do you have an idea who might have sent it though?"

Parker just gave a nod. "I'm sorry," he apologized for asking so much and just reread the note. "Actually, no idea," he admitted and then turned around the note for the girl to read, maybe she would know something more, after all, there wasn't a name, nothing could change because of it. "It could be a joke," he let out a thought and shrugged shoulders. It seemed like the most realistic idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back