Pictures

Amy smiled feebily, thankful for Keira's comment.
"I hope so" she whispered, extremely faintly. She wasn't sure if Keira would hear that comment, but said nothing more.

Amy smiled at Keira and looked down at her photo album.
"Thank-you Keira" she said quietly, but meaning every single word of it.

Kiera grinned at Amy. "Its my pleasure. I hope you know I am always here for you. No matter what you need." she said giving Amy another hug. "I look at all of you first years as little sisters." she said with a playful nudge.

Amy smiled gratefully at Keira and returned her hug.
"Thanks loads" she said weakly, but with gratitude.
"How are you anyway?" Amy asked, not wanting the conversation to revolve around only herself.

Kiera grinned. "Oh I am pretty good." she answered. "I am anxious for the Quidditch season to finally begin. I'm worried that this year might be like the last and we wont get to play any games." she said disappointed.

Amy was thankful when Keira answered her question, and didn't think to question the change in subject. She just wanted a feeling of normality which Keira was now providing.
"There was no Quidditch last year?" Amy asked the older Gryffindor, slightly puzzled.

Kiera shook her head. "We tried to move to House teams but it seemed none of the Houses had enough players. We never got to really play a game. We moved back to group teams but it was too late to actually ever have a game. The whole thing was disorganized." Kiera confessed with a smile. Amy seemed to be a tad bit happier with the change of subject. Kiera would do whatever she could to keep the happiness and relief.

A frown appeared on Amy's face as Keira told her about the Quidditch season, or lack of it, last year.
"That must have been a bit annoying I can imagine" Amy said, thinking it over. She hoped there would be some Quidditch this season, even if she wasn't playing she would have loved to see it; Amy had never seen a Quidditch match before.
"I've never seen a Quidditch match before" Amy confessed, her excitement apparant in her tone.

Kiera grinned. "No way!? But then again neither had I when I first came here." she said with a laugh. "Its intense! The games are so exciting! I really hope we play at least one this year!" she said hopeful.

Amy was reassured to hear that when Keira first arrived at Hogwarts she hadn't seen a Quidditch match either. She couldn't help but smile at the enthusiasm in he older Gryffindor's voice.
"It sounds really cool! I really hope there are some games this year as well!" she exclaimed, very happily at the prospect of watching a game.

Kiera grinned. She was glad to see the other Gryffindor shared her excitement in Quidditch matches. She noticed that a tiny bit of life was coming back into Amy's eyes as she talked. It was barely there but still it was a start. "I really cant wait for the season to begin!" she said happily. "I cant remember if you tried out for the team or not." she confessed. "Did you?"

"Oh yes I did, I'm an Alternate Chaser" she said happily. Amy didn't mind she wasn't a proper chaser, as Keira was. She knew that as a first year she was very grateful to get in to the team at all. Amy still had a lot to learn, and she hoped to pick up some tips from the older members of the team.
"You're on the team aren't you?" she asked Keira, thinking that she was indeed, but still not quite sure.

"I am. I have played for all three years." Kiera said grinning happily. She hadnt even had to tryout this year. She had been a dedicated part of the team. Bruin had even named Hilary and Kiera alternate captians if he was unable to make it. "You know Amy, I dont mind helping you with being chaser if you ever want help." Kiera offered with a smile.

Amy's eyes widened in hope as Keira offered her some help with improving her skills, chaser wise.
"Would you really help me?" she asked Keira, the excitement apparant on her face.
Her eyes had actually lit up, and for one glimmering moment the old Amy was back, yet only for a moment.

Kiera laughed at the look of surprise and excitement on Amy's face. "Of course I would! I dont mind at all!" she said grinning. She had gotten a small glimpse at the old Amy. Maybe Quidditch would help her.

Amy smiled, very happy. Help with quidditch would be great for her, she wanted to try and improve, cast her mind on other things.
"Thanks so much! I could really do with some help" she replied gratefully, really quite excited at the prospect now.

Kiera grinned. She loved any chance to fly. It would help her inprove as well. Every little practice counted after all. "Dont worry about it! I like helping people. We can practice any time you want!" Kiera said excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back