OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Lillith looked around the entrance hall. She had forgotten which door was to the accio club room. She was sure it was around this area though... There were only two doors there so she could just choose one of them and ask for the older student. And if he’s not there she could always just check the next door. So that’s what she did. She knocked on one of the doors and waited for someone to open it. When it did, Lillith opened her mouth to speak, already having her “speech” ready before checking to see who opened the door. “Hello! I’m looking for Vader Hume?”

Vader heard someone knocking at the door of the accio room. Given that it was a little after the rose giving, he was sure it would be one of the people he had given a rose to. The gryffindor put down what he had been doing and headed to the door. He opened it up and had barely been able to see who it was before they started speaking, ”That’s me,” he told her, ”You’re here for a picture right?” he said, he recognised her, she’d brought him Ava’s rose. He knew which picture it was. But he wanted to make sure that was actually what she wanted from him. Perhaps it was something else.

“Hi!” Lillith greeted, as she saw that it was the older student who had opened up the door. She smiled, a bit glad that he recognised her, she wouldn’t have to say her “speech”. “Yup!” She answered. “Is it ready?” Lillith had planned on where to put the photo on her way here, and had decided on two areas, depending on whether it came out well or not. If the photo looked good, she would hang it beside her mirror and if not she would put it in a photo album that was at home.

Vader smiled at the younger student and nodded, ”It is,” he said, ”Just hold on one moment,” he left the door open but ventured back into the accio room, not particularly struggling to find the picture he was looking for. There were never too many from the actual rose giving, he was one of few to take pictures of it. He found the girl’s one and then brought it back over, careful to not put his fingers directly on to the picture and therefore smudge it. ”Here,” he held it out to the girl and waited to see what she would say about it. He always felt a little nervous thinking whomever got the picture would end up hating it.

It looks like the photo would be ending up beside her mirror. "It looks amazing!". The guy had managed to take her good side in the photo. Lillith could see herself swinging the basket around again and again. The photo was oddly detailed for such outdated technology that the wizarding world had in Lillith's opinion. "Thanks!" Lillith smiled as she carefully took it from him and put it in a plastic sleeve that she had brought to keep the photo safe until she reached the dorms.

Vader watched the girl take the picture, and nodded, ”I’m glad you think so.” he told her. He was glad too, it would’ve been bad if he’d taken a poor picture and she’d been upset about it, but he could guess that she wouldn’t. He nodded, ”No problem,” he said, ”I’m at school events and stuff if you want pictures then just always flag me down. And if you ever need someone out of school. I ehh graduate next year, so happy to do work like that too,” he felt a little awkward, but he knew he needed the experience, and need to get it from anywhere that he could. Vader gave a little sigh at himself, ”Was there anything else I could help you with?” in case perhaps she had another thing to pick up or a question.

“I’ll make sure to call you a lot in events! Maybe even too much that you’ll regret saying that.” Lillith laughed, only joking. It was great to know that she could just ask someone to take her photo when she wanted one. She made sure to remember his face, and his name, so that she would ask for and call the right person. “Nope, not really. Thanks for the photo! I’ll see you around!” Lillith said, knowing she would ask for him often in the year and little of the second semester that he would still be in hogwarts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back