Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Eric <3
Wand
Knotted 15" Unyielding Walnut Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Minnie knew that she couldn’t not focus on her work, but the girl had also factored in a little time to do something other than spend time in front of books or working on getting good at quidditch. The girl’s schedule which was carefully pinned up in the dorm outline every moment of the days that she had at school. But, given that her classes hadn’t quite started yet, Minnie found herself with a little time to do as she pleased. So, the girl had decided on a little break after lunch and before she knew she had to get back to the books had decided to explore. There would be seven years to figure out where everything was, but a little exploring while it was such a nice day out would not go unharmed. She took a book with her, well, Minnie took three. She was tightly clutching all three close to her chest. The ravenclaw had gone outside and headed to the gardens. Minnie had found a good spot to sit in and had done so. She placed the three books in front of her in a little pile and from them, pulled out a gardening book - how to spot different flowers. Just because she was exploring and spending time outside didn’t mean it couldn’t be educational. The ravenclaw adjusted her glasses and moved her hair so it sat behind her ears as she began reading the book. Occasionally she’d glance up and see if she could spot the flower that the book was talking about.

Seali walked through the gardens, amazed by all the wonders of the school but also slightly bored. She had already done so much exploring and classes hadn't fully started yet. The girl childishly groaned, blowing the hair out of her face. She had read many books about Hogwarts and it's grounds and history, though hadn't quite expected it would be this magnificent. It was all quite overwhelming, really, and Sea was just looking for a way to try and fit in and make this unfamiliar place her home.

The girl wandered, not really having a set location on where she was going. Though Sea kept walking, eventually she saw another girl, a first year that she was sure she recognised from the sorting ceremony. She grinned and strode over to the fellow first year, sitting behind her. Sea assumed that the girl had known that she had sat down behind her and continued to peer over her shoulder at the book she read. She then got a little closer, eventually speaking, " Watcha reading? " Sea said in a childish voice, continuing to peer over the girls shoulder, " Minnie, right? " She then continued, smiling.

Minnie looked up when heard a childish voice speaking, it was a girl from her year group, her name escaped Minnie, but the girl who was speaking seemed to remember her name. Minnie was half thinking that she should ask the girl to go, she wasn’t working but she was reading pretty intently. However, given that so far, almost all of what Minnie had done revolved around books and studying, so maybe now was the chance to get to know someone. ”I am, yes,” the girl replied politely, ”I’m sorry, I don’t quite remember your name, but you’re a hufflepuff right?” Minnie was fairly certain that she was right about that fact, if she wasn’t right about that, Minnie was going to feel pretty bad about getting it wrong. She then remembered the first question that the girl had asked her, ”It’s a book about flowers, flowers which are in the gardens,” Minnie explained. Maybe it was pretty odd to be reading about the plants she was surrounded with for fun, but Minnie liked learning about those kind of things. Hopefully this girl wouldn’t find that too weird. She didn’t particularly want to start school with more people who were like that boy Eric at the park.

Seali smiled, running her fingers through her hair, " Sorry If I startled you, I'm Seali- Oh but you can call me Sea! " She said, " I am a Hufflepuff yep! " Sea began feeling kinda bad for just intruding like she did. All she really wanted to do at this point was make friends and get used to this world that she had just discovered even existed. Though, she was know seeing that the girl most likely wanted to just be alone to read. Seali peered at the book she was talking about and shook the thoughts out of her head, " That's awesome! I love reading as well, especially about nature and the sea. " Sea nodded to a book that rested under her arm, " I'm sorry if I bothered you- I didn't really think about how you probably just wanted to be alone... " She said, frowning slightly. (Sorry for the late reply :3)

Minnie gave the girl a smile, ”You did, but it’s okay Sea. I wasn’t doing anything important,” the girl replied with an obvious implication of the fact that had she been busy she might’ve minded more. This little piece of time she had then was not being dedicated to anything other than reading about the plants that she might find in the surrounding area. Minnie smiled too, ”Reading about nature and the sea are pretty amazing,” the girl agreed, neither were her go to books, but she’d happily read them and enjoy them. Minnie was surprised at Sea apologising again, and figuring that she might want to be alone. Minnie wasn’t sure what about her current personality was giving off that air but she hoped it wouldn’t be too bad. ”Oh no, you’re okay!” the Ravenclaw replied, ”I’d be happy for the company,” perhaps Minnie had always been standoffish to people before and it was natural to continue it in this place. ”I’d really like the company,” Minnie added, before deciding to make the girl want to engage with her more in conversation by vaguely pointing at Sea’s book and saying, ”What are you reading?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back