Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
((Yellow, open after Tristan Collins))

Kauri recognised the next name on his list all too well, and his heart sank at the sight of it. Kauri's last conversation with his ex boyfriend hasn't exactly gone well, and he wasn't exactly looking forward to seeing Tristan again under these circumstances. He did want to check in on him though... although Kauri had been more concerned about the feelings of the people hurt by Tristan, he did worry about the effect such devastation of his reputation might have on the Hufflepuff. Kauri knew Tristan had been laying low recently, so wasn't surprised to find him at the library. He hesitated a moment before making his way over, approaching behind Tristan and lightly nudging his shoulder with the basket of roses. "Hey." He whispered, not wanting to disturb anyone else studying. "Delivery for you."

Tristan was determined to stay in the library today, as he hoped it would be a place where he could avoid rose deliveries. He had considered staying in the dorm, but he knew Vivian could be there and he didn't want to be around him on this day. It was too painful. He had a big stack of books on the table next to him and was determinedly studying for his NEWTs. Every time his focus wavered, he reminded himself of the upcoming exams and the career he wanted in his future. He was busy revising different Arithmancy calculations when he felt a nudge on his shoulder. Kauri was standing next to him with a basket of roses. Of course it was Kauri. Tristan sighed. "Please tell me you're not giving me a pity rose." He told the Gryffindor.

Kauri's stomach dropped slightly at Tristan's question and he shook his head quickly. "What?!" Kauri asked. "No! It's not from me, it's just a delivery." He whispered quickly, picking the yellow rose and its card from his basket. "Here." He whispered, handing the rose over to Tristan. "I dunno who it's from."

You’re a good friend.
Jerara

Tristan sighs. "Relax, Kauri. I was just joking." He muttered, rolling his eyes. He took the rose from the Gryffindor and looked at the note. He smiled a bit. "Jerara." He said, not even sure why he was volunteering the information. "I'm sure you have other deliviries now." He added quickly.

Kauri felt his face flush very slightly when Tristan clarified it had been a joke, but he decided to drop the matter. He nodded when Tristan explained who it had been from, surprised at how comforting he found it that there was someone looking out for Tristan. As much as Kauri wasn't especially fond of his ex-boyfriend, the thought of Tristan going through everything he had been through this year entirely alone had worried Kauri a bit, and he was glad that that wasn't the case. Kauri nodded when Tristan mentioned his other deliveries, stepping back, relieved not to have to linger. "Yep, it's a busy one." He smiled, holding up the still mostly full basket. "See you later." Kauri whispered, before turning and heading off to his next destination, relieved to have this delivery over and done with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back