Perthro Manor 3 - Escape from the Dungeons

"Athene....I've been in so many situations....where I have been locked up....Azkaban....the school dungeons....many places....and old fears were just resurfacing....I had a moment of weakness....fear....after all I am only a witch...."

Athene shrugged, and stood up, wondering whether or not Thanatos was going to come.

"Thanks for fighting the boggart, by the way," she said after a length of time, toying at left plaited hair. The green ribbons were beginning to fall out. She tugged at the end of one, and it came out loosely into her fingers. She let it go, and watched the wind carry it off into the night.
<i></i>

"Your Boggarts are better than my own..." she mumbled. "Good thing it did not have a chance to change...it was focusing all its energy upon you...."

Thanatos, having received the girl's letter, had apparated immediately as close as he could to the manor to avoid being detected. However, the forest was huge, and he had no clue where to start.

He took out his wand, and used a spell to reveal human presence. He followed the direction it lead, until he came across a length of green ribbon, and smiled. It was knotted with a few strands of jet black hair. Athene.

A few moments later, he came across the two girls. One, he had never seen before in his life.

"Hello ladies," he said with a grin. "I heard you needed a little assistance?"

<i></i>

Athene cried out in joy at the sight of her Uncle, and ran up to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"You won't believe what Loki did!" she exclaimed as she pulled back. "It was the worst! Worse than when he tied me to the tree in the garden, even! You have to understand why we ran away!"
<i></i>

"Don't worry, Kiddo. He's my father, remember? I understand better than anyone." Which was true. Thanatos had never been anything more than a tool to his father. Never the son that his older brother was. He was quite surprised that he was still alive, actually. He highly doubted that he had lived up to his father's expectations.

Thanatos looked over at the skinny, pale girl, who was standing in the shadows. "Who'se your friend, Athene?" he asked kindly.
<i></i>

Bellatrix stepped forward at the mention of her, stepping into the moon light she looked like a ghost, not saying a word.

"Um, this is Bellatrix." Athene looked at Bella, and smiled. "Bella, this is my Uncle Thanatos." She was wondering whether they were going to apparate. She loved apparating, and couldn't wait until she was old enough to do it alone.
<i></i>

"I guess we should get going then, before the parents come a'looking." Thanatos took Athene's hand in his, and stepped over to Bellatrix. "We're apparating, so I'll need tou to hold on tight. I've never tried to apparate two people at once, though, so I'll do one at a time." He smiled at Bellatrix. "Guests first," he said, and when Bellatrix was safely holding on, he vanished with a 'pop'.

A few moments later, he came back for Athene. Grabbing her too, they apparated back to the Three Broomsticks, where Thanatos was staying.
<i></i>

((I thought, from what you said in OT, you were going offline?

I would start a new one, but doesn't Hogsmead close tomorrow? Or is it just AAWW and HFFH?))

ooc: I think its just those....and I just said I was leaving for that night....so....I dunno now, I guess we can just skip it or something....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back