Perfect day

Ryuuji Tsukino

OOC First Name
Raze
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
Ryuuji Tsukino sighed and sat up slowly. He put a hand to his fluffy blond head and waited for the pain to fade - hanging upside down on the bed hadn't been such a good idea. The young Tsukino sighed again. He had to find something to do. This boredom was killing him.

A copy of Holy Knight - which he'd finished reading ages ago - lay on a nearby table and his dorm room was practically deserted. He was bored, definitely bored, and when he's bored, nothing good usually happens. Looking at the mirror, he fixed a smile on his face. If he doesn't have anything else to do, then why not look for it then? There's a bunch of first years around anyways, and surely, he will find someone who's interesting enough to hang out with. With a shake of his head, his golden locks turned to black which is its natural color. Yes, Ryuuji Tsukino is a metamorphmagus, though, he rarely displays this unique ability of his. A long time ago, he had thought that changing his physical traits at will is something that all wizards are capable of doing, but as time passed by, he discovered the otherwise. That that ability of his was definitely rare. And now, that is the closest link that he have to finding his real family. Smiling once more as his hair's color changed, Ryuuji literally bounced to the door. He'll turn this boring excuse for a day into a wonderful one.

In order to ease his boredom, Ryuuji had decided to go down to the kitchen. Maybe he could ask one of the elves there to fix him a snack, or see if there were any chores that he could help them with and yes, he was getting desperate. He often enjoyed watching and sometimes helping in the kitchen, and even managed to obtain some of those skills himself, that is, by demanding that the elves share some of the knowledge.

It would be a long walk, he's sure of it as the kitchen was down by the lower levels of the castle, and here he was, situated at the higher levels of it. Not that he didn't like it. In fact, he enjoys the view from where he is. Humming a tune under his breath, he closed his eyes. Now, he knew that it was dangerous to close his eyes as he walk, but seeing as his dorm room was practically deserted, he deemed that it would be safe to do so. However, thoguh he was right that he would not likely bump into someone, he had been wrong in some other aspect, for just a few seconds after he had closed his eyes, he had literally walked straight into a wall, bumping his head on it in the process. "Ittai..." He said in his native tongue as he sat down on the floor, rubbing his forehead while doing so. In the four years of his stay in the castle, just why was it that he had not remembered that he was actually supposed to turn right on this way. "Honto ni.. stupid Ryuuji.." He muttered, glaring on the wall as if that would make anything change, thoughts of going into the kitchen already forgotten in his mind.

Ai was already getting a bit used to being alone. He brother wasn't always around anymore. "Alright, this time, I'll try to be friendly. So Onii-chan won't get mad at me anymore," she thought to herself. Walking around the castle she arrived at the North Tower. Turning to a corner, she witnessed a Ravenclaw boy, maybe older than her bump in to the wall, and said Japanese. Without thinking, Ai hurriedly approach the boy, "Anata wa daijobudesu?" she said in panic. It was too late when she realize she spoke Japanese. "I'm sorry, are you alright?" she asked as she held out her hand to help the boy to stand.

Ryuuji's one-sided glaring competition with the north tower wall was interrupted when he heard a voice calling out to him, and much to his surprise, it was in his native tongue. It had been quite a long time since he had last heard someone speak in Japanese, and he surely missed that cute and gentle tone of his mother language. "Ah.. hai, daijobu desu..." He said, smiling lightly while still in the floor. "You're lucky wall-san, you'll pay me back later.." he muttered as he threw the wall his last glare before turning her attention back at the person who had just spoke to him.

Ryuuji accepted the hand that she had offered as he stood up, observing the girl in the process of doing so. She looks Asian, and, well, she's probably a Japanese too just like him. She looks a little younger too, probably a first year from the looks of it. "Don't mind, don't mind..." He said, laughing a little at the girl's apology. "What are you doing here? You're a hufflepuff ne? Are you lost?" Ryuuji started as he let go of the girl's hand. It seemed like she was alone, which was kind of new, as he had seen a bunch of first years crowding around with a bunch of their friends. Maybe she was just one of those lonely or aloof type of kids. "By the way, boku wa, Tsukino Ryuuji desu.." He bowed a little, his raven colored locks framing his face. "And you are?"

Ai was happy that the boy accepted her help. Nobody has help her hand for a long time except for her brother. She was quite shy, since it was her first time meeting a boy by herself, without a fight at least. She listened as the boy spoke to her. "Just taking a look around. Onii-chan left me alone again, you see. Yes, I am. And no, I've been here quite a few times with Onii-chan," she replied to the boy's question. She watched as the boy introduced himself and after that she introduced herself as well. She bowed a little and said, "Watashi wa Edogawa, Ai. First Year, Hufflepuff." She wondered if the boy was older than her and said "Tsukino-senpai or Tsukino-san?" she asked and waited for the boy's reply.

Ryuuji noded his head as he listened to the girl speak, he was happy, really really happy for having been able to meet someone who can speak his native language. The words being uttered sounded like bells to his ears, how long had it been since he had gone of to visit his grandmother in chiba? More that a year it seemed, and now that he had think about it, he was sure that he dear grandmother misses him too. "Onii-chan? Doushite? Did you fight?" He asked, a little worried that the girl's brother had left her alone. He too, had an older sibling, an older sister to be specific. "Maybe nii-chan just needs some space then? What year is he in?" Ryuuji and his older sister rarely fight, but if they do, it was because his sister was doting over him, never leaving him alone. He needed the space, but in reality, he was very much thankful of the attention that he receives from his older sister.

"Oh I see..it's good that you aren't lost then, you do know that the stairs here loves to change a lot, and by a lot, I meant it.." A huge smile graced his usually calm and serene figure. "Ai? That's a really good name, maybe your parents give them to you because they love you so much or because they want you to be loved and give love back to everyone.. ne.. Ai-chan?" He was definitely acting like an older brother here, something that he rarely does for he is the youngest in his family, he wonders though, how would it feel like to be an older brother, the idea seemes like a sweet thought on his mind. "Ah.. gomen gomen, I'm a forth year though I don't really look like it.." It's true, Ryuuji doesn't look like his age, and his features were pretty much androgynous that he could even pass for a girl, a fact that he doesn't really like. "Tsukino-senpai would be fine.. ureshii.. I'm finally a senpai then.."

Ai replied to Tsukino-senpai's question, "Nashi, Onii-chan just likes to wander off when I'm asleep." She nodded her head to the next question, "Hai, Onii-chan is always around when I'm fully awake. He's a first year as well. He's my twin," she said. Ai realized this when she was seven, her brother always hides or roams around whenever she's asleep, but when she wakes up she either goes to find him or her brother shows up by himself. "Yeah, I noticed it too. The first week I came here, I was really surprised that the staircase moved. Yes, I like my name. I love it. Because it's one of the many thing Oto-san and Okaa-san left me," she let out a smile. She was feeling comfortable around him. He has something to tell to her brother now, and she was happy. "Good for you, Tsukino-senpai. By the way, arigatou," she wasn't quite sure why she said thanks. All she knew was that she was happy.

Ai's brother seemed like a very nice fellow, and from what Ryuuji had heard, he seemed to be protective over her. "twin? Sugoi Ai-chan!" Ryuuji had noticed a long time ago that there are a lot of twins in the castle, and it was definitely cool in his opinion. "Is it true that twin have this some sort of connection, like, they can feel what each other is feeling or something?" He asked, the inner ravenclaw in him coming out. He had heard lots of theories about twins feeling what each other was feeling or twins having this some sort of connection between them. It must have been nice to have a twin, but must be lonely as well, more so, if the twins really look like each other enough to be mistaken as either one. "I wonder if I have a twin too?" Thoughts being voice out quite loud, Ryuuji pondered about his real family. His adoptive family is nice, really nice in fact, but still, he wonders what his real family is like, or if he have any sibling at all, or much better, if he had a twin too. He wonders, if somehow, somewhere, there is someone who looks exactly like him, and if he had a twin, then that person must share his unique abilities too.

"Arigatou? Ie, it is me who should thank you Ai-chan, you saved my day!" Ryuuji bounced like a little kid, though supposedly, he was the older one here, and supposedly, he was calm. He just can't help it and can't contain the happiness that he was feeling for having met someone who can surely save this day from being boring. "Saa.. Ai-chan, do you have anything that you wanted to do? Or, do you have any questions that you want to ask? Just name it, and Tsukino-senpai will do his best to grant your wish.." He said with an air of confidence around him, his eyes flashing a golden brown as he looked at his kohai with expectation.

Ai was surprised about Tsukino-senpai's reaction upon knowing that her brother was also her twin. She answered the question her senpai asked her, "Well, Tsukino-senpai, I'm not really sure of it, but, sometimes I know what Onii-chan thinks, or sometimes how he feels. And vice versa for him towards me." Ai looked as Tsukino-senpai's excited reaction. "It would be great if you had one, Senpai. It's really nice," she said as she flashed a smile and giggled. "Huh? How did I, Senpai?" she asked after her senpai exclaimed that Ai had saved his day. "Really, Senpai? Anything? Uhm. Can I call Tsukino-senpai, Ryuuji-senpai? If it's not, it's okay." she said. She didn't have a senpai yet, and she really wanted to call him by his first name, but if it's not alright, maybe they still need time to get to know each other. Well, the decision lies on her senpai, so, she just waited for his decision

The day was getting nicer, and though it had initially started as a boring one, it seemed like the meeting with this young hufflepuff girl is proving to be a wonderful thing. Ryuuji just hoped that this day would have a lot more in store, after all, he wouldn't want to be bored again and go back to his one-sided glaring contest with the wall. Now that he had thought about it, he had to thank that wall too for if he had not walked straight into it, then he might have been down in the kitchen right now instead of talking to this fairly interesting girl. "I see, I would love to meet your brother, do you look like each other? like you know, a male version of yourself.. if you do, then he must be really cute too cause you are really cute yourself Ai-chan" He said almost naturally. It was one of Ryuuji's quirks, saying things that often embarrasses other people, he doesn't know if Ai would be embarrassed by this compliment of his, but he really meant it what he had said.

"Now that you've said it, it would actually be better if you call me Ryuuji instead of Tsukino, cause you know.." Ryuuji straightened up, a frown appearing on his face, "When you call me Tsukino, it seems like you are calling my father, why is weird...it sounds like I'm really old when you call me like that" Laughing, Ryuuji run his delicate hands on his raven locks, blowing in his fringe which is now covering his right eye. "I should really consider getting my hair cut, don't you think so Ai-chan? I look more like a girl with my hair like this"

Ai was already very happy, she was very frustrated this morning because of a fight with some boy last night. She just looked at Tsukino-senpai as their conversation went on. "Then I will bring Onii-chan with me the next time we meet, ne, Senpai. I don't really know, some say we do and some say we don't. But I don't care because whether we do look alike or not, Onii-chan is still Onii-chan." She paused when she heard the compliment, she was surprised and embarassed. No one ever tells her she's cute aside from her brother and late parents. She didn't even know if she was blushing, "Uhm. A-arigatou, Senpai," she said softly. Ai was very happy when Tsukino-senpai agreed to let her call him Ryuuji-senpai. She laughed at the comment Ryuuji-senpai said. "Ie, Ryuuji-senpai, I think it's fine the way it is," as she answered the question, she smiled as she looked at her senpai.

Ryuuji's face lit up when he heard that Ai is willing to introduce him to his brother once she gets the chance to do so. For Ryuuji, it means more opportunity to have more friends, and more friends means an opportunity for more adventure, and more adventure means more fun. And for Ryuuji, having fun is always good. "I'm looking forward to that then Ai-chan.. he must be really adorable just like you are." He said, the usual compliment slipping off his tongue. "Nah, is Ai-chan embarassed? Gomen gomen.. " Laughter like bells ringing had resounded the hall as he pat the girl on the head, it really was like having a younger sister, a younger sister that he had never had.

He ran his hands on his locks once again when Ai said that his face look just fine with the way it is. Most people think that he looks like a girl with it, and his older sister always finds time to tell him how beautiful he look, or how cute he would be when he wears a dress, an idea that he definitely was not fond of. "Arigatou Ai-chan, taht makes me feel tons better than I did before." He laughed once more, tilting his head sideways in a way that a kid will do. "So Ai-chan, what was it like? Your sorting I mean, did the sorting hat scared you off?" Ryuuji's sorting was kind of spectacular he mus say, he didn't really expect to be sorted into ravenclaw, but when he did, he definitely had no regrets. Being a Ravenclaw has its cons and pros, an advantage was that people always thought that he's really intelligent, but a con of that was that, they were also sometimes being classified as nerds or bookworms, not that Ryuuji minds it, after all, he's proud of who he is. "Are you happy with your house Ai-chan?"

After hearing another compliment, Ai was already sure she was blushing. When Ryuuji-senpai asked her if she was embarrassed, she nodded her head and said softly, "Just a little." Ai continued to listen to Ryuuji-senpai. He was very interesting for Ai. She was glad that she made her senpai feel better, since her senpai has been making her happy, since a few minutes ago. Ai heard a question from senpai, and began scanning her memories for the answer. "Well, he didn't really scare me, I was just a bit surprised, that's all. And I was nervous at that time when he was sorting me, because I was scared to be separated from Onii-chan. I am very happy with my house, although I don't speak with others much they're all so kind to me and Onii-chan. To tell the truth, Ryuuji-senpai is the first person I properly met this year. How about you, Senpai? How was your sorting and are you happy with your house?" she asked very curiously and waited for Ryuuji-senpai's reply.

"Ai-chan's really red.. kawaii ne?" It's been quite a long time since Ryuuji had been able to talk to someone in such a carefree manner like this, and it was fun indeed. Edogawa Ai is a really nice girl in his opinion, he would surely love to have a younger sister like herself. She's like a little kitten in his opinion, too adorable. "Gomen, gomen Ai-chan, but really, it is true." He added once more, a catlike smile gracing his features.

He put his index finger on his chin as he engaged in a deep thought, trying to remember what his sorting was like. "It was fine I guess, it was a whole new experience, you see, I came from a non magical family, so, I don't really know anything about this world before I got the letter, so I was really pleasantly surprised when I first arrived here." He started, thinking back about his first experience in Hogwarts and thinking back about his family too. "But you know, I don't know whether I really am a muggle born which is what the wizards here call the folk who can do magic but whose families are non magical, cause you know, I don't know who my real family is." Ryuuji was happy with the family that he had at the moment, but that doesn't mean that he's not looking for his real parents too. He wanted to know that reason why they left him, or if they are still alive. He doesn't hate them though, for if they had not given him up, then he wouldn't have met his adoptive family, and he wouldn't be the person that he is now. "Really? I'm the first person that you have properly met? That makes me quite proud Ai-chan, and well, I guess you are my first hufflepuff friend." Despite being friend, ryuuji's circle of friends is not that large, probably attributed to the fact that he had to focus on his study because even up until now where he is already studying in a wizarding school, his father still wants him to excel. "What is your family like Ai-chan, if you don't mind me asking."

Ai had been quiet about Ryuuji-senpai's compliments. She listened carefully to what her senpai had been saying. Ryuuji-senpai had told Ai about his family. She was glad he trusts her. "Then Onii-chan, me and Ryuuji-senpai are the same. Onii-chan and me were surprised to know we were magical. Oji-chan and Oba-chan never said anything neither did Oto-san and Okaa-san," she said with a smile. She was quite happy to hear that she was her senpai's first Hufflepuff friend. Ryuuji-senpai then asked Ai if it would be alright to tell him about her family. Ai nodded and said, "Oto-san was a former novelist and Okaa-san was a former actress. Onii-chan and me were raised very closely, so we seldom get into fights. I am closer with Oto-san and Onii-chan is closer to Okaa-san but we still loved each other equally. Oto-san and Okaa-san always buys me new clothes and new toys were for Onii-chan. And then when we were five," she paused. Ai hadn't noticed tears coming out of her eyes, she tried her best to stop it but she couldn't yet she still continued, "Okaa-san and Oto-san were involved in a car accident and passed away. At our parents' burial, I was scolded by some of my oba-sans. They said I was spoiled and was raised in a bad manner, but Onii-chan stood up for me. Then me were taken in by Hiroshi-Oji-chan, Oto-san's ototo," she said. Ai kept on crying, she couldn't stop her tears, and she just waited in silence for Ryuuji-senpai's reaction.

Hearing Ai talked about her family and seeing tears flowing from her eyes, Ryuuji cannot help but to regret having asked her about it. That question had triggered unhappy memories from her, and it was his fault. He shouldn't have asked. "Gomen Ai-chan, I'm sorry for being insensitive.." He said lowly as he approached her and enclosed her in a tight but warm hug. He hated seeing anyone cry, more so, if he was the cause of it. "Your okaa-san and Oto-san are in a better place now, so, you don't have to be sad for them ne? They wouldn't want to see you cry.." He said as he let go of the younger girl, patting his head once more in a brotherly manner. "I have just met you, but you know what, you don't seem like a spoiled child for me Ai-chan, your parents had raised you wonderfully, you're a really nice kid." Ryuuji was telling the truth, he was not just saying it to console her, he really thinks that the said girl is a really nice kid.

"I will cast a magic spell..." He said, leaning down a little so they were of the same height. "nakimushi ni mahou wo, namida tomaru mahou wo, watashi to onaji kao suru no yo, waraou, please don't cry" (translation: A magic spell for you, a spell that will stop all of those tears so just imitate the same face I make. Just smile) A small yet gentle smile graced his face as he said those lines, reaching out to touch the girls face and to dry her tears. "Saa.. smile Ai-chan, a smile fits you more than those tears..." He continued on, hoping to see the girl smile once more.

Ai heard Ryuuji-senpai apologize, "Ie, it's not Ryuuji-senpai's fault," she said. Ryuuji-senpai hugged her and she hugged him back, she wanted to keep crying but she didn't want others to worry. After hearing what her senpai said, she felt happy, "Arigatogozaimashita, Ryuuji-senpai," she said. Ryuuji-senpai leaned a little and said something in Japanese. After hearing those words, Ai began to smile again. "Hai, Senpai. Honto ni, Ryuuji-senpai, Arigatogozaimahita," she said as she put up a smile on her face and hugged Ryuuji-senpai for a bit and she let go. She continued to dry her tears and waited for her senpai's reaction.

"Do itashimashite Ai-chan..."(You're welcome) Hoping to lighten up the atmosphere and make the younger girl forget the tragedy that had happened in her life even in just a moment, Ryuuji crossed his hands in fronts of him, eyebrows knitted as he engaged in a deep thought. "Saa, what do you want to do now Ai-chan? I'm free so I can probably accompany you anywhere you like to go..just say it ne?" Earlier that day, he had just wanted to have fun, and make that seemingly uneventful day into a delightful and adventurous. However, meeting this younger girl had made him want to do something to make her happy even just for a moment. "And you can call me nii-san if you want to, I don't mind having a cute little sister like you"

Turning around so his back is facing her, Ryuuji took something out of his pocket. It was a small shinto omamori charm that is believed to bring happiness to its holder. It was something that his sister had given to him before he set off and attend hogwarts. It was one of his most important possessions. Closing his hands into a fist so the charm remains hidden, Ryuuji faced the younger girl again. "Here.. you can have this." He said, smiling gently as handed the charm to the said girl. "It's shiawasemamori, given to me by my sister. It kept me happy all this time, and now, I wish that it will make you happy too."
2018655262_2deb14d751.jpg

Ai has fully dried her tears and was now smiling again. She watched Ryuuji-senpai being in deep thought and he suddenly asked what she wanted to do. Ai was surprised and glad when Ryuuji-senpai allowed her to call him Nii-san. "Honto ni? I can call Ryuuji-senpai, Nii-san? Sugoi! Ah! By the way Nii-san, Onii-chan and me are going swimming the day after tomorrow. Do you want to come with us?" she said. Ai was wondering what Ryuuji nii-san was doing when he turned his back from her. She was surprised when Ryuuji nii-san gave her an omamori, "Thank you nii-san," she said as she took a look at the shiawasemamori. Ai took her senpai's hand and placed the charm there and closed his hand. "But, I can't take such a precious item from you. You already helped me a lot and made me happy. So you keep it for me, okay." she said and flashed a very happy smile at her senpai.

OOCOut of Character:
About the swimming thing, we can disregard that or continue with that. If you want to continue with it, I'll be more than happy to start the topic. Thanks Raze.

The smile that graced the younger girl's face was enough to make Ryuuji happy too. At least, it seems like his day would not be wasted at all. Making people forget their problems and making them smile even just once is something that Ryuuji is very much pleased to do. "Hai..hai" He said joyfully, his head bouncing a little in agreement. "Swimming? Sure Ai-chan, I'd love to join you and your brother."

"Demo, it's your now Ai-chan.. take it, I'll be more than happy if you have it instead of me." He then handed the omamori back to the younger girl. He did appreciate that she wants him to have it because she know that such thing is important for him, nevertheless, he thinks as well that the younger girl needs it more than he does. "And besides.. if Ai-chan will be happy, I'll be really happy too. So take it and take good care of it, ne? pinky swear?" He started, right hand extended in front of him. He barely knew the younger girl, but from the short time that they talked, he knew that she'll be a good friend of his.

OOCOut of Character:
Sure.. please do.. :)

Ai was glad that Ryuuji nii-san agreed to go with her and her brother to swim. She just had to tell her brother what happened and tell him she invited Nii-san too. She was so excited. Ai was surprised when Ryuuji nii-san gave her the omamori back and asked her to keep it as it will make him happy, "Demo. Honto ni? Will it make Ryuuji nii-san happy. Hai, I'll keep it and take good care of it! Pinky swear!" she said as she extended her right arm and made a pinky swear. She was so happy. "Ne, Ruuji nii-san. I'm glad I met you. Arigatou," she said as she hugged her senpai and let go. Ai waited for her senpai's reaction.

OOCOut of Character:
When would you like to start?

It was the first time that someone out of his family had hugged Ryuuji for a couple, out times, the feeling is weird, but it is pleasant too. It was like the hug that his sister would most often shower him, warm, and comforting. It makes him miss his family more. "Hai. It will really really make me happy Ai-chan. And I'm sure that my sister will be happy too cause I give it to a good girl like you." The big brother instinct of his is slowly kicking in, which is weird, cause he is the youngest in his family. If he meet his really parent, he wonders, will he have younger siblings too? Or will it be like his adoptive family where he's the youngest? Shaking his head to clear the thoughts off, Ryuuji smiled a cat-like smile, signaling that he was up to no good.

"If you don't live up to that promise, your pinky finger will be cut." He said, albeit a little too seriously, bowing his head a little so his fringe cast a shadow on his face. "It's Yubikiri ne? Breaking your promise will result to having your finger cut off." A moment of mocked tense silence passed between them before Ryuuji broke into laughter. "Gomen, gomen, Ai-chan.. I'm just kidding.. Did I scare you?" Still not being able to contain his laugh, Ryuuji put his hands on his sides, eyes almost tearing up from too much laughing. "Sorry, I won't do it again.."
OOCOut of Character:
It's up to you. :)

Ai was glad that she could make Ryuuji-niisan happy. She was happy that he got to meet a senpai that was so kind to her. When Ryuuji-niisan said Ai's finger can be cut off, "Honto ni? Is that true Nii-san?" she said in a shaking voice. Ai could handle ghosts and haunted mansions, but when it comes to body parts falling off or getting cut, she really freaks out. When silence came between Ryuuji-niisan and her, tears were starting to swell in her eyes, but then Ryuuji-niisan started laughing and said he was kidding. "Heh???!!! Mattaku, Ryuuji-niisan scared me lots!" she said and was a bit laughing for falling for the joke her senpai had said.

OOCOut of Character:
How about this weekend?

Ryuuji might be known for being a calm, collected, and kind person, but there's still this other side of him which people would often find to be surprising for such a boy like him. It was that he's a little sadistic, often finding fun in tricking other people, though of course, he's kindness overpowers this sadistic side of his. But ever so often, this side would come out, often shocking those people who would witness it, and the latest victim was this younger girl who goes by the name of Ai Edogawa. "Gomen, gomen.. don't be angry ne, Ai-chan?" He apologized once more, clasping his hands together in front of him as if he was praying. He really freaked her out, that was quite obvious, and he felt quite bad about it too. "Sorry for scaring you.." He repeated again, knocking his head on the side as he stuck his tongue out in a playful manner. "I won't do it again...." He started, placing his finger on his chin before that cat-like smile of his appear once more. "At least I'll try not to."

Ryuuji started bending his knee, feeling it starting to get a little numb from standing too long, so without further ado, he sat on the floor, he back leaning against the wall which was receiving his glare just moments earlier. "Saa, Ai-chan, why don't you tell me about yourself?" If he'll be the older brother figure of this girl, then it would be better if he will know him better, after all, that's what bigger brothers are supposed to be like, right?
OOCOut of Character:
Sure.. :)

Ai wiped out the tears from her eyes. She was really having fun with Ryuuji-niisan. "Ie, I'm not angry," she said. But, she was taken by surprise by a remark of her sadistic senpai. "Heh?! You'll try not to? Means it can happen again." she said a little freaked out. Ai watched Ryuuji-niisan sit and she sat beside him as well. Ryuuji-niisan suddenly asked a question for Ai to answer. "Me? Hmm. Let's see. Well, I like to read science books a lot, especially about Genetics and Astronomy. I also like to read fashion magazines and would sometimes tease Onii-chan to buy me something. I'm always second best in class in my previous school and Onii-chan was always the first." she paused and thought hard on what more is there about herself. "What else? Ahh! I also like dressing up and putting on light make-up at times. Some say I can also sing. And, I'm a Red Belt in Karate, as well." she said as she put on a smile in her face.

Talking to the younger girl had surely turned the supposedly normal and boring day into a fun one. They weren't really doing anything, they were merely talking, but even so, just that was enough for him to enjoy. It's been quite a long time since Ryuuji had been able to talk to someone like this and truthfully, it was fun. Being his real self is easy around the girl. "Who knows..it may happen again, or it may not." He said, eyes seemingly close with that Cheshire cat smile gracing his fair face once more. When Ryuuji's sadistic side appears, it usually won't last for long, but this time around, he was finding it fun to use that side of him with this younger sister of his.

"You love science eh Ai-chan? I read science books too, though, it is usually not because I like it but because otou-sama wants me to." Ryuuji's family owns a pharmaceutical company, and though he was only the adopted son, he is the one that would be managing the company should his father retire. His sister is expected to continue after his mother, that is, leaning more on the fashion industry. "Fashion magazines eh? Okaa-sama is a fashion designer, and my sister is studying to be one to. Maybe one day I can introduce you to them. Though, I must warn you, my sister is a bit weird." Ryuuji's sister loves cute and adorable thing, and seeing that Ai fits in that category, Ryuuji was sure that Ai is on the receiving end of his sister's weird antics of dolling and dressing people up. "Believe me, I've been with her for fourteen whole year, well, minus the times that I spent here." A long time ago, when he's still young and is still easily mistaken for a girl, his sister, which is a few years older than him, would dress him up with those frilly dresses that she owns. It doesn't help the fact that in their family, there would be this usual tradition where in the guy members would be dressing up in the female clothing and dance a certain japanese dance during their reunion. Ryuuji, unfortunately, is the only boy in the family aside from his father and grandfather, so naturally, he's the one who does it all. The said tradition continues even up to the present, too bad for him. "You can sing Ai-chan? Can I hear it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back