Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lanithro?
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Felix hadn't really put much thought into his Halloween costume. Being a King was kind of normal for Halloween and it wasn't like it was the rarest of rare. He knew there would likely be princes and kings and queens and princesses all over the halls, why not add another one, at least he was a specific King though. He had arranged to meet Georgina at the entrance to the Hall as it was easier than meeting anywhere else. She resided not far from the entrance anyway and this just made sense. He nodded at some of his friends as they walked in, pleased he couldn't see Maddie anywhere, nor could he see James Cade. Whilst Felix didn't really hold a grudge towards his former girlfriend, he certainly held a grudge against James. He spotted Lyra and waved at her as she walked in before returning his attention to where he assumed Georgina would be appearing from.

Ever since she started dating Felix Georgina had been looking forward to the chance to impress him, Halloween offered just such an opportunity to do that. Georgina had picked something that was sure to draw attention to her, as long as one of them was the one person who's attention she wanted to get. She managed to squeeze herself into her skintight skeleton outfit and after checking herself out in the mirror. She couldn't help but wonder what Raylee would think of her in the outfit. Once she was happy with her appearance the lady made her way out of the common room. She fiddled with her belt as she made her way up the stairs to the entrance hall where she knew Felix would be waiting for her. Georgina stopped when she spotted his costume and laughed as she approached him. "Is that costume for my sake?" She asked stepping as close to him as she could and planting a kiss on his lips.

Felix continued to look at the crowds walking in as he watched for his girlfriend. He had no idea what she was going to be wearing, so he hoped it wasn't a mask or that could get awkward, though he was sure he would recognise her anywhere. She was hard to miss. His thought were alleviated when he caught sight of her walking towards him in what could only be described as a very revealing outfit. Though he could actually see nothing, it was very obvious that she was a girl. He grinned at her as she kissed him and gestured to his own outfit. "You could say that, yeah, though I think I may have been decrowned." He laughed slightly, tugging on her belt. "This is a nice touch, draws a little away from certain other aspects." He added, taking the time to really appreciate the clear thought she'd put into this. "You look great." He finished, holding her to him very tightly. He didn't mind other people staring at her, as long as they knew to keep their hands off, he wasn't completely overprotective.

The look on Felix's face was everything to Georgina, the hard work of squeezing herself into what was essentially a second skin had been worth it, she didn't care if no one else glanced at her that night because Felix was looking at her in a way no one ever had before. Like he didn't care if they made it inside the great hall or not. She laughed when he mentioned being dethroned, he was on point with his jokes. "You knoe exile beats dethroning any day," She giggled teasing him. When he tugged on the belt she blushed at his comment, "Well i needed somethin or people would be staring at my a$$ all night," She said though she wouldn't complain too much if people did, it was rather the point of the outfit. "Thanks," She said when he told her she looed great, "You look very, regal, my father would almost approve," She laughed. "As much as I love you holding me like I'll float away, but are we actually going in?"

Laughing, Felix covered his eyes as she mentioned people eyeing her ass. "Just point me in the right direction!" He didn't much care who stared at Georgina as long as they knew that she was there with him tonight. Georgina was fun to be around and after everything last year he needed something that was fun and exciting rather than being so serious. He'd honestly thought he and Maddie would be together for some time, a year was almost a life time at their age, yet it hadn't worked out that way. Felix didn't know what she'd done with the necklace he'd given to her, but he hoped she'd kept it. It was hers after all. "I should've worn a crown though, might've been more appropriate." He snorted slightly at his own words. Like anyone would actually get a crown on his head. He was an Aussie, what did he need a crown for? "Oh of course. Come on, let's go dance. I have a present for you!"

Georgina laughed as Felix covered his eyes at the mention of people staring at her ass. Felix seemed like he would he the jealous type and she liked that. "You know with your eyes covered it means you can't oogle me either," She said in a mock sad tone. Georgina grab his hand and pulled him in the direction of the Great hall, "Watch your step, don't bump into the naked seventh year," She laughed. His comment about wearing a crown tickled her, "Yeah maybe not, we frown upon letting foreigners wear crowns," She giggled. Diane was excited to go dance but more so by the thought of the present Felix mentioned. "Well don't keep me in suspense what if is?" She asked impatiently.

Felix allowed himself to be manoeuvred into the room and laughed at her words. "It's a good thing naked seventh years don't interest me then." He said, grinning at her from under his hands. In his pocket, the present he'd brought for her clawed at his leg and he yelped slightly. He'd stuck it in a little box initially, but it seemed to have not liked that at all. He was glad it would be Georgina's problem soon. "Oh, I look amazing in a crown though, just so you know, for future." He grinned again under his hand before moving it away to the present he'd gotten for her. "Okay, okay, jeez, calm down." He pulled the tiny Welsh Green out of his pocket and coughed as it smoked in his face. He was glad it had burnt itself out earlier in the evening. "So I wanted to get you something that represented your Slytherinness right? But I couldn't find anything I liked until I went to Dervish and Bangs and found this little guy!"

Georgina laughed when Felix told her naked seventh years didn't interest him, he was lying because they even interested her. She blushed at his comment about looking good in a crown for future reference, she nudged him, "In that case I'll be sure to introduce you to a nice princess some day," Georgina raised an eyebrow when Felix suddenly told something to calm down. She had been about to ask who or what he was talking to when he pulled something out of his pocket that was wriggling in his hand. "That...That's a dragon? A mini, scratching, fire breathing dragon. Should I be offended that you suk up my Slytherinness with something so...violent?" She asked him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back